Little Beastling is here!!!

Welcome to the world,[name_u]Sequoia[/name_u] [name_u]Orion[/name_u]!
9lbs 7 oz and 21.5 inches!

Thanks to everyone for their feedback and support!

1 Like

Congratulations! Wonderful news :slight_smile:

Congratulations! I love the name you picked - [name_u]Sequoia[/name_u] is unique, but has great importance in dendrology and [name_u]Cherokee[/name_u] history. And [name_u]Orion[/name_u] is a strong alternative to the overused [name_u]Hunter[/name_u]. :smiley:

What a beautiful name! I’ve long loved [name_u]Sequoia[/name_u] for a boy but have only ever heard it on girls before. Kudos, and huge congratulations on the arrival of your precious son x

[name_u]Sequoia[/name_u] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] is stunning. Congratulations!

Congratulations! [name_u]Sequoia[/name_u] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] is a cool name for your little guy.

Congratulations! I agree with the pp, he has a very cool (and interesting) name. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] everything is well :slight_smile:

Congrats, Moonkai :slight_smile:

Finally… I’ve been waiting for this. [name_u]Sequoia[/name_u] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] is absolutely stunning. Congrats, Moonkai!! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! What an interesting and cool name! Wishing you and your family all the best. :slight_smile:

Congratulations! [name_u]Sequoia[/name_u] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] is lovely!

Congratulations Moonkai! Here’s to more boys with A-ending names. [name_u]Sequoia[/name_u] is fabulous.

Congratulations, Moonkai! And welcome, baby [name_u]Sequoia[/name_u]!

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] you are feeling well and enjoying your new little guy.

Hurrah! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world, [name_u]Sequoia[/name_u] [name_u]Orion[/name_u].

Congratulations!!

I love the majestic-ness of [name_u]Sequoia[/name_u] and [name_u]Orion[/name_u] is handsome, congrats on your new boy!

Congratulations! [name_u]Sequoia[/name_u] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] is such a cool choice!

Congratulations! What a big guy you have! And he’s got an awesome name, too!

[name_u]Sequoia[/name_u] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] is such a beautiful name. Congratulations!

Congratulations Moonkai! No drama or suspense to this birth announcement as you settled on your choice early on-- it’s lovely and unique, in a good way. I hope you are both recovering well.