Little bro or sis for Fiona Rose! [see bottom of p. 2!]

[name]Lucia[/name] or [name]Donovan[/name]!
I really like [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Rose[/name] by the way!

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Roma[/name]!
My favorites for the boys are [name]Ewan[/name], [name]Lachlan[/name], [name]Donovan[/name] and [name]Jasper[/name]. I wish I could narrow it down more but I just love your boy’s names! (I also love the dark/fair contrast with [name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Donovan[/name]!)

I’m so glad you went with [name]Suzannah[/name] for the girl’s middle name!
My favorites of the girls are [name]Eilidh[/name], [name]Kirsten[/name] and [name]Lucia[/name] (nn [name]Lucy[/name]), although they all have pretty different feels!
[name]Lucia[/name] is probably my favorite for meaning and sound of the name alone, although of course there is a lot of “s” sound in [name]Lucia[/name] [name]Suzannah[/name].

Since you tend to like Scottish/Irish names for boys, [name]Eilidh[/name] would fit best. Although both [name]Donovan[/name] and [name]Jasper[/name] give you more wiggle room with that. (I know [name]Donovan[/name] is Irish, but it has a less Gaelic-specific feel to me than [name]Ewan[/name] or [name]Lachlan[/name].)

You have so many great options!

It might help you narrow things down if you think in terms of future children. [name]Do[/name] you want more? If so, would one of your girl choices narrow your future boy choices? Or vice versa?

Good luck!!

[name]Rory[/name] is my favorite from your new boy’s list. Others that I like include [name]Rhys[/name], [name]Jasper[/name], and [name]Ewan[/name].

From the girl’s list [name]Kirsten[/name] is my favorite. [name]Lucia[/name] would be my next pick.