little brother for Georgia

Our little [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] is going to be a big sister. We are not sure if we’ll find out the sex or not but want to be prepared for both either way.

Some names we like:

[name]Lionel[/name] (this would have been [name]Georgia[/name]'s name)
[name]Harvey[/name]
[name]Fisher[/name]
Thathcher

Thoughts and suggestions welcome!

[name]Thatcher[/name] is pretty cool and so is [name]Harvey[/name].
[name]Lionel[/name] is growing on me :slight_smile:

[name]Georgia[/name] is such a pretty name!

[name]Lionel[/name] and [name]Thatcher[/name] are both cool.

Other suggestions:

[name]Jack[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Lewis[/name]
[name]Rhys[/name]
[name]Zachary[/name]
[name]Noah[/name]
[name]August[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Elliott[/name]
[name]Joel[/name]
[name]Dakota[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Hunter[/name]
[name]Asher[/name]
[name]Elijah[/name]
[name]Owen[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name]

[name]Do[/name] you like any of those?

I think [name]Harvey[/name] sounds wonderful with [name]Georgia[/name]!

[name]Georgia[/name] is cute! I really like [name]Lionel[/name] and [name]Thatcher[/name] with her name. I like [name]Fisher[/name], but it feels too modern next to the vintage, lovely [name]Georgia[/name].

I love [name]Harvey[/name]!
Others:
[name]Walter[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Winston[/name]
[name]Oscar[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name]

I think [name]Thatcher[/name] and [name]Georgia[/name] go well together. They share a similar old-fashioned, charming style.

[name]EDIT[/name]: What names are you thinking of, if you have a girl?

[name]Thatcher[/name] was on our list. A great name. It sounds good with [name]Georgia[/name] too!

I like [name]Harvey[/name] best with [name]Georgia[/name], I think they sound lovely together. I don’t think the other names work as well with the name [name]Georgia[/name] but that’s just my opinion! Good luck!

I think [name]Lionel[/name] works best. [name]Don[/name]'t like [name]Fisher[/name] at all and [name]Thatcher[/name] is a bit much for a kid to carry around.

I really like [name]Harvey[/name] and [name]Lionel[/name] with [name]Georgia[/name], both are so nice.

Everyone has a different favorite! Haha and so do I, minute by minute. I do [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Harvey[/name] (but too much --ar sound with the last name Marks?) And [name]Lionel[/name] was our top boy name during first pregnancy, it just sounds less “fresh” in my mind having mulled it around for longer.

[name]Fisher[/name] is probably my least fave at the moment. I like the suggestion of [name]Winston[/name] (but I feel like I have a friend whose dog is named [name]Winston[/name]… will have to check up on that).

I do like [name]Theodore[/name] with the nn [name]Teddy[/name] (reminds me of [name]Little[/name] Women and [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name], both wins in my book).

I like a lot of your suggestions, I just either know several of them ([name]Asher[/name], [name]Rhys[/name]/[name]Reece[/name], [name]Ben[/name]) or are a little too popular for my liking.

Keep them coming! Your thoughts and suggestions are helpful!

I love [name]Georgia[/name].
I really don’t like surnames as first names but wouldn’t have gone for [name]Thatcher[/name] or [name]Fisher[/name] anyway just because of the same sounding ending as [name]Georgia[/name] (a/er)

[name]Lionel[/name] is very very uncommon in the UK

From your list I like [name]Harvey[/name] the best, it’s a nice strong name and works well with [name]Georgia[/name]