Little brother name

Apparently I’m a good writer, so I’m working on a fictional novel. The main character’s name is [name_f]Elaina[/name_f] but she is known simply as [name_u]Laney[/name_u]. She is a strong female heroine with fire. She is brave and is willing to do anything to protect her friends. She is also very powerful. He has red hair and grey eyes and is very pretty.
I need a name for her little brother (age 9) I want the name to be older (like [name_m]Will[/name_m] or [name_u]James[/name_u]) but can also suit a young boy. The boy is mysterious, dangerous, powerful, ghostly and a bit creepy. He is good though. He has a torturous backstory. He has silver hair and drk grey eyes. Help!

The first thing I thought of was [name_m]Simon[/name_m].

Others: [name_m]Christophe[/name_m], [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], [name_m]Jack[/name_m], [name_m]George[/name_m]

I do like PP’s idea of [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m], the image of this pure angelic name contrasting with a more darkly troubled character. I also like [name_m]Edmund[/name_m], [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], [name_m]Michael[/name_m], [name_m]Christopher[/name_m], [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], [name_m]Adam[/name_m], [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m], [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], and [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] (I know it’s a little more quirky, but I had to throw it in there).

Thanks guys! I think I’ll go with [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]! :slight_smile: