Little dove has arrived! đź•Š

Announcing the happy arrival of [name_m]Jonas[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] WIlder 0l$en on [name_u]October[/name_u] 22nd at 7.20pm via emergency c-section. We are so smitten and are doing well.

For anybody interested in the naming story:

[name_m]Jonas[/name_m] was a name my husband and I discussed when we began dating long distance for 2.5 years with him in [name_f]Florida[/name_f] and me in Australia. [name_m]Jonas[/name_m] encapsulates so many things for us, he is our IVF rainbow miracle and his name conjures up the symbol of peace. It makes me think of the dove returning the olive branch in the story of [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and the [name_m]Ark[/name_m] as well as God’s promise and the rainbow. It also happens to be a blend of [name_u]John[/name_u], [name_m]Jonathon[/name_m] (my husband) and [name_u]Joseph[/name_u] after many important men in our lives. Doves can be a symbol of a departed loved ones returning to you, which seemed fitting as my grandmother died while I was pregnant. The name also honours her [name_m]German[/name_m] nationality and it’s a top charting name there currently.

[name_u]Michael[/name_u] honours both my father and my husband’s brother. It’s also the name of a significant church that had sentimental value to my family.

[name_u]Wilder[/name_u] is to honour the bond between my husband and his stepfather, who raised him. His sister’s surname was [name_u]Wilde[/name_u] and she was an etymologist, teaching my husband about insects and nature. Him and his stepfather also bonded over being part over [name_m]Boy[/name_m] Scouts. So [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] represents that love of nature.

We’re just so thankful he is here after our four year infertility journey! :pray::rainbow::dove:

61 Likes

Congratulations, and welcome to the world little [name_m]Jonas[/name_m]! I adore his name.

2 Likes

Congratulations! What a special, meaningful name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

[name_u]Wonderful[/name_u] name! Congratulations!

1 Like

Oh my goodness what a beautiful journey and naming story :dove::rainbow:

Wishing you all the best with your newest arrival and I hope you make a speedy recovery as well emergency c-sections are a lot bless you!! I’m so pleased your journey has ended with so much joy and his name is truly marvellous.

2 Likes

huge congratulations!! what a lovely and meaningful name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

The amount of love you and your husband put into naming your son is beautiful! Congratulations on your sweet baby! :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!!

He has such a beautiful name and such a lovely story behind it. It’s clear that you really wanted him to have the most meaningful name, and he really does!! All the best with your new little love.

1 Like

[name_m]Jonas[/name_m] is a great name! Congrats on your little sweetie!!

1 Like

Congratulations! :heart:

1 Like

He has a beautiful name! Congratulations!

1 Like

What an incredibly beautiful name! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u], [name_m]Jonas[/name_m]!

1 Like

What an incredible, handsome name. I absolutely adore [name_m]Jonas[/name_m]. Huge congratulations and welcome to your little dove boy! :star_struck:

1 Like

I love the flow of all 3 names together! And what a beautiful balance of soft, strong, classic and wild! Congratulations and welcome to the world baby [name_m]Jonas[/name_m]!

1 Like

Love Jonas, congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! I adore the name [name_m]Jonas[/name_m], so smart and strong, and the whole name sounds like it was meant to be :purple_heart:

1 Like

[name_f]Gorgeous[/name_f] name! Congratulations!!!

1 Like

What a handsome and meaningful name!

1 Like

Bit late to this but big congrats on a beautifully named boy, and his arrival after a long “journey”.

A bit late too but congrats! I love [name_m]Jonas[/name_m]. You chose a perfect name for your sweet baby boy. :smiley: