Little Honor Vivienne is here

We couldn’t be prouder or more excited to have her with us, safe and sound, since [name_u]July[/name_u] 30th.

Thank you one and all who helped us find her name. After a few minutes for introductions we knew that her name was [name_u]Honor[/name_u] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] :slight_smile: Her big siblings have been calling her “Nono”, which might stick just because it came so naturally to her brother and sister.

24 Likes

Congratulations!! [name_m]How[/name_m] beautiful xoxo

1 Like

Congratulations! What a beautiful name :sparkles:

1 Like

AWWW [name_u]Honor[/name_u] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] is soooo beautiful!! Good luck to you guys parenting little Nono and two others!!

1 Like

Yayyyy, I LOVE it! I was rooting for [name_u]Honor[/name_u] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] :heart:

Huge congratulations on her safe arrival.

1 Like

How sweet! Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Such a beautiful name!! and how sweet is Nono!!!
Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Congratulations.
[name_u]Honor[/name_u] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] Is a beautiful name.

1 Like

I love that you knew it was the right choice just after meeting her. [name_u]Honor[/name_u] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] is so fetching and I adore it with her brother and sister’s names. Nono is sweet and original too, if it does stick.

I’m thrilled by this announcement! Congratulations on your newest arrival.

1 Like

Congratulations :confetti_ball: What a beautiful choice! [name_u]Honor[/name_u] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] is a gorgeous name. I love it! And Nono is the most adorable nickname!

1 Like

Beautiful! I’m so glad you went with [name_u]Honor[/name_u]! Congratulations!

1 Like

Yay!! So glad we could be of help and what a gorgeous name you chose!! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] [name_u]Honor[/name_u] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]!

1 Like

Beautiful choice, congratulations :partying_face: [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world [name_u]Honor[/name_u]!

1 Like

Congratulations! So lovely~!

1 Like

How lovely! Congratulation!!

1 Like

Nono… [name_m]How[/name_m] sweet!

1 Like

Honor [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] is fantastic!!

1 Like

Congratulations!! What an exquisite name!! And Nono is just darling… Best of luck!!

1 Like

Honor vivienne is lovely

2 Likes

My cousin’s name is [name_u]Honor[/name_u], so it’s really grown on me since she was born. :slight_smile: Viviena I first hears in @vivienalunelle123’s username & I LOVE it! :heart: [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] is similar & par to my personal taste. [name_u]Love[/name_u] her name & she must be so sweet! :grin:

1 Like