Little Old Men

I remember something nameberry did years ago that I thought was darling and would love to see again.

They showed pictures of darling little baby boys and underneath them was little old man names. One was [name_m]Bob[/name_m], one [name_m]Jim[/name_m], one [name_m]Herbert[/name_m], one [name_m]Clarence[/name_m], one [name_m]Tommy[/name_m], one [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m], one [name_m]Otis[/name_m], one [name_m]Clyde[/name_m], etc.

It brought back a huge category of names, made them delectable (and whoever it was who took me for a cannibal before because I said babies were delicious, please don’t comment).

6 Likes

I do not see [name_m]Clyde[/name_m], [name_m]Otis[/name_m], OR [name_m]Tommy[/name_m] as dated at all-

This sounds like it might have been one of the old gallery blogs, which no longer work unfortunately.

I love [name_m]Tommy[/name_m], [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m] and especially [name_m]Otis[/name_m]!

1 Like

?

Several years ago, some blogs had a slideshow type format, so you could click through from slide to slide to see the next name in a list. But it no longer works on the blog platform we’re using now.

3 Likes

Aww, I would have liked that. :sob:

Oh, I forgot about those blogs! I loved them!!