Little sister has arrived 💙

[name_u]Sterling[/name_u] [name_f]Pauline[/name_f] made her arrival 10.23.23, joining big sisters [name_u]Holland[/name_u] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] + [name_u]Arden[/name_u] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f].

A huge thanks to everyone who offered advice and input!

57 Likes

[name_u]Sterling[/name_u] [name_f]Pauline[/name_f] is a lovely combination and perfectly fits the style of her sister’s names. They’re all distinct but form a cohesive sibset. It’s an absolutely lovely name! Congrats on your new baby! I wish happiness and health to your family :heartbeat:

Congratulations! [name_u]Sterling[/name_u] goes so well with [name_u]Holland[/name_u] and [name_u]Arden[/name_u]!

omg what an amazing name!! huge congratulations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Huge congratulations!

Wishing you all the best with your latest addition :sparkles:

Congratulations!! [name_u]Sterling[/name_u] is so perfect with both [name_u]Holland[/name_u] and Arden!! Wishing you all so much health and happiness :green_heart:

I love [name_u]Sterling[/name_u] for a little girl! Congratulations! Her sisters have very cool names, too.

Your girls have gorgeous names!! Congratulations on this sweet new addition to your family :heart:

[name_u]Sterling[/name_u] [name_f]Pauline[/name_f] is adorable, congratulations on your little one!

Such a good choice! Congratulations to you all!

[name_u]Sterling[/name_u] is lovely, ecstatic about [name_f]Pauline[/name_f].

Congratulations!!!

Her name is adorable and fits so well with her sisters’ names!!

Congratulations! [name_u]Love[/name_u] your daughters’ names!

1 Like

[name_u]Super[/name_u] cool choice, congratulations!

Such a cool sibset! I have never seen [name_u]Sterling[/name_u] on a girl and I absolutely love it!

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] sibset! Congratulations!

Such cool names for these 3 little girls. Congrats!

Ooohh [name_u]Sterling[/name_u] [name_f]Pauline[/name_f] is so pretty (and unexpected!) Congrats :heart: