Little sister is here!

[name_f]Theodora[/name_f] is gorgeous

1 Like

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u]!
That’s such a great name! And those welcome posters are beautiful!!
:sunflower::butterfly::ballet_shoes:

1 Like

i just adore your children’s names! many congratulations to you and your family, and happy mother’s day! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!

[name_f]Theodora[/name_f] is absolutely gorgeous I love this name!! [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] is a fun middle name for [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] :white_heart:

Wishing you all the best with your latest addition.

1 Like

Congratulations :white_heart: [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] is such a beautiful name, and I love Martha’s posters!

1 Like

Congratulations!! [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] is such a lovely name and complements [name_f]Martha[/name_f] & [name_m]Morris[/name_m] nicely. I have to say that I loooooove the notes - her hair must be legendary and “Theodora is everything” so much love from the very beginning!!!

1 Like

The biggest congratulations!! She has such an absolutely splendid name (as do your others!). [name_u]Welcome[/name_u], [name_f]Thea[/name_f]! :white_heart:

1 Like

aw congratulations!! [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] is such a beautiful name! welcome to the world, [name_f]Thea[/name_f] :heart:

1 Like

Such a beautiful name! Congratulations!!

1 Like

Thank you sooo much, everyone! :two_hearts: I’m so happy to be able to share our 3rd baby’s name with the Nameberry community after being on the boards (with a couple different usernames) for over 10 years, before i had my first child, and pondering so many hypothetical names with many of you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congratulations! [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] is such a gorgeous name and I love the significance of her middle name that also ties with her siblings. And the signs on the door, oh so so sweet!!!

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] little [name_f]Thea[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]Gorgeous[/name_f] choice!! Congratulations :heart:

1 Like

Congrats again!
Martha’s posters :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like