Little sister

I had my 20 week ultrasound and even thought I said I didn’t want to know, I think I do, hence here I am on Girls Names. I Keep changing the list, adding and deleting so I need your feedback

[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] and…
[name]Jillian[/name] - my middle name is [name]Jill[/name] :smiley:
[name]Georgia[/name] - just seems right
[name]Carys[/name] - continue with C
[name]Calista[/name] - continue with C
[name]Eloise[/name] - I get a name with “[name]Ella[/name]”! :wink:

Potential middle names
[name]Adrianna[/name] - Dh’s middle name is [name]Adrian[/name]
[name]Aurelia[/name] - love it but not brave enough for a 1st name
[name]Arianna[/name] - love it but doesn’t feel right as a 1st name with [name]Chloe[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Eleanora[/name] - my mom is nora, I love [name]Ella[/name] but too popular

What do you think? Suggestions please!!
Thanks!

I think you should stick with another C name. I like [name]Carys[/name] best from your list. I also think [name]Camille[/name] or [name]Camilla[/name] would be a great name to go with [name]Chloe[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name].

My personal favourite is [name]Jillian[/name] [name]Aurelia[/name]. [name]Jillian[/name] is sturdy and vintage sounding, whilst [name]Aurelia[/name] is beautiful and exotic. [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] is my second fav. It’s lovely!

The only ones that I’m not overly fussed about are [name]Calista[/name] and [name]Adrianna[/name]. They just aren’t really my style.

I personally don’t think that another C name would be a good idea. I just think that if you where ever to have another child after [name]Chloe[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Carys[/name] (for example), then you would feel that you would have a theme to keep up with. I don’t think that the baby would feel left out, considering [name]Charlotte[/name] is a ‘sh’ not a ‘c’ sound.

I am really Leaning towards [name]Jillian[/name] or [name]Georgia[/name]

Which middle name would you pair with either?
[name]Adrienne[/name]
[name]Adrianna[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Eleanora[/name]
[name]Aurelia[/name]

I am tempted to use a form of [name]Adrian[/name] as it is DH’s middle name, especially if we go with [name]Jillian[/name], as it is after my middle name of [name]Jill[/name].

Input PLEASE!!
Thanks in advance

I really like [name]Jillian[/name] with [name]Chloe[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name]. For me, [name]Georgia[/name] just emphasizes the geographical slant to [name]Charlotte[/name].

[name]Jillian[/name] [name]Adrienne[/name] isn’t the best because of the repeated ending and both being 3 syllables emphasizes that to my ear. [name]Jillian[/name] [name]Adrianna[/name] avoids the problem with ending in -n but has a different problem of the -ian sound repeating - if it doesn’t seem obvious to you then I think it’s a good pick. Otherwise, I really like [name]Jillian[/name] [name]Aurelia[/name]. Does DH’s first name lend itself to a middle?

I love the sound of [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Adrienne[/name], although [name]Jillian[/name] [name]Aurelia[/name] sounds beautiful too. You could also do [name]Jillian[/name] [name]Adrianna[/name] or [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]. I don’t think you can go wrong with any of these.

[name]Jillian[/name] [name]Carys[/name]?

My sis is named [name]Jillian[/name], I can’t say I like it.

I would choose [name]Chloe[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] that is a lovely name!

rollo :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name]! I love all the names on your list, but I like the idea of sticking with another ‘C’ name the most. I’d like to suggest [name]Chloe[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Cecily[/name]? All three begin with C, but have totally different sounds, but at the same time to me at least, are similar in style. However, if you do like this idea, bare in mind that it may limit you if you still plan to have more children in the future. But there is always [name]Charles[/name]/[name]Charlie[/name] for a boy with still another C sound! What ever you choose, I think it will be lovely. All the best! :slight_smile:

[name]Carys[/name] for sure! [name]Chloe[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Carys[/name] are fantastic. [name]Carys[/name] [name]Jillian[/name] would be really sweet.

If it were up to me, I would pick [name]Carys[/name] [name]Aurelia[/name]. But if you’re leaning towards [name]Jillian[/name], how about [name]Jillian[/name] [name]Eloise[/name]? I think that sounds beautiful together, and you do get your “[name]Ella[/name]” name!