London or Peyton?

C-section is this [name]Monday[/name] and DH and I are still wavering back and forth between these two girl names. Which do you prefer? We are really stuck on middle names, too. I love trendy, popular names and don’t mind surnames or “boy” names on girls (eg: [name]Parker[/name], [name]Harper[/name], [name]Bailey[/name], [name]Taylor[/name], etc.) I do not care for traditional or overused middle names (eg: [name]Ann[/name], [name]Lynn[/name], [name]Lee[/name] etc.) We cannot use [name]Paige[/name], [name]Grace[/name], [name]Faith[/name] or [name]Kate[/name], as they are already taken - but they would fit in our naming style. Any help much appreciated. [name]TIA[/name]

Does one sound better with your last name?

In case neither is the perfect name for you, here are some more you may like:

[name]Arden[/name]
[name]Avalon[/name]
[name]Ainsley[/name]
[name]Bellamy[/name]
[name]Bronwyn[/name]
Carrington
[name]Delaney[/name]
[name]Darby[/name]
[name]Emery[/name]
[name]Ellery[/name]
[name]Elodie[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name]
[name]Hadley[/name]
[name]Harper[/name]
[name]Jansen[/name]
[name]Kellan[/name]
[name]Kerrigan[/name]
[name]Linden[/name]
[name]Lane[/name]
[name]Piper[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name]/[name]Quincy[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name]
[name]Sailor[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name]
[name]Tierney[/name]

Combos (a lot of them are probably too traditional for you):

[name]London[/name]/[name]Peyton[/name] [name]Aveline[/name]
[name]London[/name]/[name]Peyton[/name] [name]Aurora[/name]
L/P [name]Bellamy[/name]
L/P [name]Bryony[/name]
L/P [name]Camille[/name]
L/P [name]Evangeline[/name]
L/P [name]Emery[/name]
L/P [name]Emilia[/name]
L/P [name]Genevieve[/name]
L/P [name]Juliet[/name]
L/P [name]Quincy[/name]
L/P [name]Romilly[/name]
L/P [name]Rosalie[/name]
L/P [name]Scarlett[/name]
L/P [name]Violet[/name]
L/P [name]Victoria[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]London[/name] by FAR!

I prefer [name]London[/name], but that’s because I think [name]Peyton[/name] is too popular for girls right now, but if that’s what you tend to gravitate towards, then by all means. [name]Rose[/name] might be a little overused for your taste, but I think that if you go with a unisex name, this might be a good mn to help soften it.

Lots of luck to you!

I like [name]Peyton[/name] over [name]London[/name],

I vote for [name]London[/name]! Sorry I am not much help other than that. Good luck.

I find [name]London[/name] more feminine, while I do like [name]Peyton[/name]. My vote’s for [name]London[/name] because there will be less gender confusion, plus it’s less common.

I’d go for [name]Peyton[/name] because you said that you like trendy names and peyton is pretty rendy. I really don’t like [name]London[/name].

[name]Peyton[/name] has a trendier sound to it. It’s a nice name. I really think [name]London[/name] is cute though. Is [name]London[/name] a family name or do you love the city? I would feel a little weird picking [name]London[/name] for myself because I’ve never been there and I’m not what you would consider an anglophile or even someone who travels a lot. I’m not sure it matters for anyone else, so whether or not [name]London[/name] has much meaning for you, I do prefer it over [name]Peyton[/name], but [name]Peyton[/name] is great too. It seems like the kind of name you really like. I don’t feel a lot in your post about why [name]London[/name] is your other choice.

Only bit of advice I have for middle names is -not- [name]Bridget[/name] (for [name]London[/name]).

If you are looking for a one-syllable middle name that’s neither typical nor used by someone already, you can try the search function to filter this set of names, and you can adjust any of the other settings to single out certain initials or genres, etc.

[name]Both[/name] are nice- [name]Peyton[/name] is becoming VERY trendy and over-used, in my opinion… so if that is a problem, I would definately go with [name]London[/name], less popular but not overly “crazy”…

good luck<3

I prefer [name]London[/name] over [name]Peyton[/name], I love the name [name]London[/name]. Also you might consider [name]London[/name] [name]Carys[/name] or [name]Carys[/name] [name]London[/name]. [name]Both[/name] very very pretty classy unusual but not weird :slight_smile: best of uck!

I vote for [name]London[/name]! :slight_smile: