long name for Max?

I posted about a week ago looking for a longer name for my co-workers daughter (not born yet). She was keen on giving her the nickname [name_u]Kody[/name_u] but couldn’t get on board with any of the longer names. Now she is intent on giving her the nn of [name_u]Max[/name_u] with a longer full but really isn’t a fan of [name_f]Maxine[/name_f]. I suggested Maxis and she likes it a lot. But I made that name up throwing feminine sounding endings on [name_u]Max[/name_u]. What do you think of Maxis? Is it too ‘mechanical’ or ‘industrial’ sounding? (not really sure what I mean by that, I guess it sounds a bit like a brand name to me) And can you think of/create any other longer names for [name_u]Max[/name_u]? Thanks :slight_smile:

Maxis looks like a multiple of maxi. Like maxi dresses or maxi pads.

Other [name_u]Max[/name_u] names:

[name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_f]Maxima[/name_f]
[name_m]Maxfield[/name_m]
[name_m]Maxton[/name_m]
[name_m]Maxence[/name_m]

Maximillia
Maxara
[name_f]Maxima[/name_f]
Maxelle
[name_f]Maxena[/name_f]

Yeah, I feel like Maxis is very mechanical/industrial sounding or whatever (I know what you mean). Mostly it makes me think of the creator of The [name_m]Sims[/name_m] - Maxis.

[name_f]Maxine[/name_f] and Maximillienne are feminine versions that have the nickname [name_u]Max[/name_u].

I think any name beginning with [name_m]Mac[/name_m]- or Mak- would get you to the nn [name_u]Max[/name_u], eg

[name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u]
[name_f]Makaria[/name_f]
[name_f]Makara[/name_f]
Maxentia
Maximine
Maxienne
Maclaina
[name_u]Maclaren[/name_u]
Macrina
Macrine
Makida

[name_u]Maxime[/name_u] is one I haven’t seen mentioned