Long Names for Bea

I absolutely love the name [name_f]Bea[/name_f] (pronounced bee) but I’m not sure how I feel about the traditional [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] or [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] it’s nicknamed for.
Any ideas or suggestions as to a more young full name to match the vibrant [name_f]Bea[/name_f]? :honeybee:

3 Likes

What about [name_f]Bianca[/name_f]? :slight_smile: Any B- name would work for this pronunciation, though!

2 Likes

Any B name, I’m [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] and my nickname is [name_f]Bee[/name_f]. [name_u]Or[/name_u] there’s names that end in - be, [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]

1 Like

@ethelmary @katkabet @CurlyC @Raven-1013 these are all such thoughtful and beautiful suggestions, thank you! I do have something more obvious in mind, preferably something containing the letters “[name_f]Bea[/name_f]”, and really like the suggestion [name_f]Beata[/name_f]. If anything similar to this comes to mind feel free to share, and thank you again! :honeybee:

1 Like

Phoebe
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Belinda[/name_f]
[name_u]Abilene[/name_u]
[name_f]Abigail[/name_f]
[name_f]Brianna[/name_f]

1 Like

My great-aunt’s name is [name_f]Arlene[/name_f] [name_f]Beth[/name_f], but she has always gone by [name_f]Bee[/name_f]. I have always thought [name_f]Bee[/name_f]/Bea was a really cute nickname!

I think most of these have been suggested already, but here are a few names that came to mind.

Bailey
[name_f]Bianca[/name_f]
[name_u]Blaire[/name_u]
[name_f]Breanne[/name_f]/Breanna
[name_f]Brielle[/name_f]/Gabrielle
[name_f]Bridget[/name_f]
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]

1 Like

Annabelle

1 Like

Tabea

1 Like

Bella? or [name_f]Bianka[/name_f] came to mind too.

1 Like