Long names for Gracelynn's siblings?

In one of the stories I write, there is a high status family that has five children. In the world/culture they’re in, the higher status you are, the more elaborate your name, and they often go by their full name. Currently, the third of the five children’s name is [name_f]Gracelynn[/name_f]. I’m starting to write a scene where the main character meets the family, and I need four names, two girls and two boys, to be her siblings. I’m planning for [name_f]Gracelynn[/name_f] to have one sister and one brother both older and younger than her. I also plan on having the children to call each other by nicknames when not in the public eye. For example; [name_f]Gracelynn[/name_f] goes by [name_f]Gracie[/name_f], the main character goes by [name_f]Tori[/name_f] instead of [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], and her older brother [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] goes by [name_u]Harri[/name_u]. Any ideas for names?

1 Like

Athanasia or Anastasia
Alexandra or Alexander
Dominick
Genevieve
Juniper
Solomon
Addison
Christopher or Chrysanthemum
Demetrius or Demeter
Jameson
Penelope
Maximillian

Edit: More names that came to mind

Liliane or any name ending in -ane
Zachary
Seraphina
Jeremiah
Winifred
Valentine
Evangeline
Julietta
Celestine

You could also invent some names or combine names to make a new one; Avalyssia is an example, I just combined Ava and Alyssa

1 Like

[name_m]Carmichael[/name_m] (Cam, Cal)
[name_u]Clifford[/name_u] (Cliff)
[name_u]Maverick[/name_u] (Mack)
[name_m]Llewellyn[/name_m] (Lou)
[name_u]Charles[/name_u] (Chuck)
[name_u]Sinclair[/name_u] (Larry)

[name_f]Nadina[/name_f] (Ina)
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] (Em, [name_f]Millie[/name_f], Minnie)
[name_f]Katrina[/name_f] (Kitty)

1 Like