Longer name ideas for twins

Had a very vivid dream last night that I was expect twin boys names Rex & Meeko :see_no_evil:

Rex has never been on my lists/a consideration but Meeko is a long standing GP of mine & I while I have no plans to have any more kids I can’t stop thinking about it thanks to that dream, so any ideas on what longer names could give these NN’s?

Side note: I’m not keen on Rexford & thats the best I can come up with for Rex right now & I’ve always considered Dominic with the nn Meeko but it feels like a stretch.

I feel like Rex is one of those names that you could use any name that starts with R/Re or has R and E in it and it can work as a nickname. Like you could maybe pull off Alexander nn Rex because it’s like Elizabeth where there are many many many nicknames that could work

As for Meeko a name I came across recently was Mekhai which I think could work

Other nicknames
For Rex

Reese
Reeves
Reginald
Reinhart
Rembrandt
Remington
Reynolds
Rhodes
Roger
Xavier

For Meeko

Cameron
Maddock
Makae
Makinley
Malakai
Malcolm
Marcus
Mellark
Micah
Michael

Edited to say that though Dominic may seem like a stretch I think it could still work. There are tik toks where people say their kid’s name and go through all the nicknames that led them to being called one that’s so far from their actually name. I’m a fairly open minded person and I think if someone said they were Dominic but I could call them Meeko I might ask how they got that nickname but I wouldn’t push on it more or be negative about it. I’d just be like oh cool and call them whatever they want me to call them :slight_smile:

1 Like

You could have an [name_m]Alex[/name_m] [name_m]Reginald[/name_m] that goes by [name_m]Rex[/name_m]- or really [name_m]Alex[/name_m] followed by any ‘r’ name.

For [name_m]Meeko[/name_m], the first name that came to mind was [name_m]Mikhail[/name_m]. Alternatively, like with [name_m]Rex[/name_m], you could have a middle name-first name combo that shortens to [name_m]Meeko[/name_m]. Like [name_m]Max[/name_m] [name_m]Nico[/name_m].

1 Like

Some really good suggestions, thank you. Sadly still struggling with [name_m]Rex[/name_m], it hasn’t left my mind today & Im actually beginning to like it as a stand alone name but wonder if it’s too ‘nn / pet’ like.

I’m really liking [name_m]Mikhail[/name_m] & Mellark for [name_m]Meeko[/name_m] so thank you both for those :heart:

1 Like

Rexington and Domimeeko

2 Likes

[name_m]Dominic[/name_m] ‘Meeko’ makes sense to me!

Some ideas:

[name_m]Frederick[/name_m] ‘Rex’
[name_m]Malachy[/name_m] ‘Meeko’
[name_m]Maksim[/name_m] ‘Meeko’
[name_m]Redmond[/name_m] ‘Rex’
[name_m]Rockwell[/name_m] ‘Rex’
[name_m]Maverick[/name_m] ‘Meeko’
[name_m]Merrick[/name_m] ‘Meeko’
[name_m]Micaiah[/name_m] ‘Meeko’
[name_m]Redvers[/name_m] ‘Rex’

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions I’m really liking Rexington, [name_m]Maverick[/name_m], [name_m]Merrick[/name_m] & [name_m]Rockwell[/name_m] :blush: