Keidy
[name]Callie[/name]
[name]Willabelle[/name]
[name]Anoushka[/name]
[name]Norma[/name]
Maybe
[name]Ebba[/name]

Pity the child called ‘Maybe’

It sounds like part of an [name]Abbott[/name] and Costello sketch.

“[name]Do[/name] you know that girl’s name?”

“Maybe.”

“Are you going to tell me what it is?”

“Maybe.”

There’s also a funny saying that goes, “Momma’s baby…papa’s Maybe???”

I think that saying is hilarious. Maybe’s mom might be trying to tell her dad that he isn’t the father…lol.

I actually like Maybe, but as Maeby. Arrested Development is my favorite show and one of the character’s name is [name]Mae[/name], and her nickname is Maeby.

Soooo are these names posters of the blog have adopted? Are these names model or designers have adopted? Where ever these names came from, I can’t say I’m thrilled with many of them.

[name]Juliet[/name]
Autilia - this sounds so pretty (But a little like [name]Attila[/name], the Hun? [name]Just[/name] wondering…)
[name]Adeline[/name]
[name]Kayla[/name]
Coury – a Kree8iff spelling of [name]Cory[/name]? Would it be bad it were just plain ol’ [name]Cory[/name]?
Keidy – Did [name]Kate[/name] and [name]Heidi[/name] crashed in the SuperCollider in Switzerland?
[name]Callie[/name]
[name]Willabelle[/name] – With so many pretty 'belle’s out there, why this one? Why? Why? Why?
[name]Anoushka[/name] – Only if this is a legitimate Russian name – and she is from [name]Russia[/name]. Or if it Icelandic – and so is she. You get the picture.
[name]Norma[/name] – [name]Way[/name] to pick the irredeemable grandma name out of all the lovely ones.
Maybe – “[name]Will[/name] I ever see you again?” “Maybe!”
[name]Ebba[/name] - Two syllable names ending in ‘a.’ Another great category that does not need a new entry – that misses.