looking at new middle names for David

See the results of this poll: Which David combos are your favorites?

Respondents: 26 (This poll is closed)

• David Atlas : 14 (35%)
  • David Hawthorne : 16 (40%)
  • David Birch : 4 (10%)
  • David Pax : 3 (8%)
  • David Oakley: 3 (8%)

1 [name_m]David[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m]
2 [name_m]David[/name_m] [name_m]Birch[/name_m]
3 [name_m]David[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m]

[name_u]Pax[/name_u] is too harsh and [name_u]Oakley[/name_u] is too cutesy.

Thank you, [name_u]Mischa[/name_u].

What do you all think about [name_m]David[/name_m] [name_m]Birch[/name_m] and [name_m]Grant[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] or [name_m]David[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] and [name_m]Grant[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m]?

[name_m]David[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] & [name_m]David[/name_m] [name_u]Pax[/name_u] are my favourite out of your list. [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] is just such a handsome middle. I’m a big fan of [name_m]Dax[/name_m] myself, we see it as a stand-alone name here with [name_m]French[/name_m]-Canadians as well as in [name_f]France[/name_f]. I think it would make a very unique nickname, and a much better option than [name_m]Dave[/name_m]. [name_m]Grant[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] sounds even better in my opinion!

Thank you, everyone. I think I like [name_m]Grant[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] and torn between sticking with [name_m]David[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] or going with [name_m]David[/name_m] [name_m]Birch[/name_m]. I am going to post a new poll.