Looking for a girls name to go with our girls!

I actually really like how Chapel, [name]Winsor[/name], and [name]Linden[/name] sound together.

Other ideas:

Chapel, [name]Winsor[/name], and…[name]Avery[/name]
Chapel, [name]Winsor[/name], and…[name]Eden[/name]
Chapel, [name]Winsor[/name], and…[name]Lavender[/name]
Chapel, [name]Winsor[/name], and…[name]Autumn[/name]
Chapel, [name]Winsor[/name], and…[name]Felicity[/name]
Chapel, [name]Winsor[/name], and…[name]Augusta[/name]
Chapel, [name]Winsor[/name], and…[name]Mirabelle[/name]
Chapel, [name]Winsor[/name], and…[name]Esme[/name]
Chapel, [name]Winsor[/name], and…[name]Ellery[/name]
Chapel, [name]Winsor[/name], and…[name]Beatrix[/name]
Chapel, [name]Winsor[/name], and…[name]Greer[/name]
Chapel, [name]Winsor[/name], and…[name]Georgia[/name]
Chapel, [name]Winsor[/name], and…[name]Meadow[/name]
Chapel, [name]Winsor[/name], and…[name]Briar[/name]
Chapel, [name]Winsor[/name], and…[name]Briony[/name]
Chapel, [name]Winsor[/name], and…[name]Juniper[/name]
Chapel, [name]Winsor[/name], and…[name]Ruby[/name]
Chapel, [name]Winsor[/name], and…[name]Flora[/name]

Thank you everyone for your input. Seriously I am driving myself nuts! I have been looking over the [name]Windsor[/name] Castle sight looking for something that stands out. I had no idea the connection of the Chapel there and [name]Windsor[/name] Castle and without stretching I am searching for a girls name that would fit…Arhhh I think it is time for bed LOL…anyway…This list here…[name]Love[/name] [name]Juniper[/name] & [name]Felicity[/name]. DH said no to [name]Felicity[/name] but I really could see [name]Juniper[/name]! It’s spunky!

The reason that I suggested [name]Paisley[/name] is because it is the name of an [name]Abbey[/name] in [name]Scotland[/name]. I guess I should have added that.

Also, what do you think of [name]Georgia[/name], [name]Georgiana[/name], [name]Georgina[/name] or [name]Georgette[/name]? Since the name of the Chapel at [name]Windsor[/name] Castle is [name]St[/name]. [name]George[/name]'s Chapel, you could go for a variation of the name [name]George[/name].

OK, going with a vaguely ‘regal’ connection, here are some thoughts…

Rosslyn
[name]Guinevere[/name]
[name]Avalon[/name]
[name]Ermine[/name]
[name]Jewel[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Paige[/name] (originally a derivation from ”page” or ”page boy” I think!)
[name]Kendal[/name] (there is a [name]Kendal[/name] Castle ” think it”s ruins though! ” but I quite like the name)
[name]Abbey[/name]

I really like the suggestion of [name]Avalon[/name]. I was going to suggest that name, too. It fits with your “theme”, but not in a ridiculously obvious or corny way. I think [name]Avalon[/name] might be the perfect name for you.

Here are a few other suggestions

[name]Avalon[/name]
[name]Amethyst[/name]
[name]Camden[/name]
[name]Cameo[/name]
[name]Chelsea[/name]
[name]Crimson[/name]
[name]Devon[/name]
[name]Garland[/name]
[name]Garnett[/name]
[name]Gilda[/name]
[name]Golden[/name]
[name]Honor[/name]
[name]Jewel[/name]
[name]London[/name]/[name]Londyn[/name]
[name]Phoenix[/name]
[name]Sapphire[/name]
[name]Satine[/name]
[name]Silver[/name]
[name]Sonnet[/name]
[name]Vallee[/name]
[name]Vesper[/name]
[name]Virtue[/name]
Whistle
[name]Winsome[/name]

Sorry for repeats! :slight_smile:

[name]Avalon[/name]
[name]Arbor[/name]
[name]August[/name]
[name]Brighton[/name]
[name]Bay[/name]
[name]Bryony[/name]
[name]Dorian[/name]
[name]Garland[/name] (I’m thinking of flowers, but it’s probably too connected to [name]Judy[/name] [name]Garland[/name]…)
[name]Florian[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] (more feminine and mainstream than you’re probably looking for, but I think of ivy growing on a castle…)
[name]Lavender[/name]
[name]Romilly[/name] (place name)
[name]Sinclair[/name]
[name]Willoughby[/name]
[name]Wren[/name]

Best wishes to you! :slight_smile:

Wow thanks for all the great requests.
I am leaning towards [name]Merritt[/name], [name]Linden[/name], [name]Paisley[/name], [name]Avalon[/name], [name]London[/name], [name]Crimson[/name] & [name]Juniper[/name]. I am all over the place! Thank you all so much! Your lists mean so much to me.

I am leaning towards [name]Merritt[/name], [name]Linden[/name], [name]Paisley[/name], [name]Avalon[/name], [name]London[/name], [name]Crimson[/name] & [name]Juniper[/name].

I like how your list is shaping up! My thoughts, for what they’re worth:
[name]Merritt[/name] - I really like this with [name]Winsor[/name] and Chapel and it is a great name on its own as well. It seems like such a cheerful name
[name]Linden[/name] - like but not as much as [name]Merritt[/name]
[name]Paisley[/name] - cute and unique but not sure how well it will grow up
[name]Avalon[/name] - love this one
[name]London[/name] - too theme-y imo.
[name]Crimson[/name] - not my style
[name]Juniper[/name] - love this one - very fresh and spunky, seems like a lively little girl. nicknames [name]June[/name], [name]Junie[/name], [name]Juno[/name]. I think it grows up well too

My favorite is still [name]Merritt[/name], but also like [name]Avalon[/name] and [name]Juniper[/name].

Thank you so much for your post. I couldn’t agree with you more…I am leaning more and more towards [name]Merritt[/name] also. [name]Avalon[/name] is beautiful but I am super concerned about [name]Ava[/name] as a nickname. We have a cousin [name]Ava[/name]. [name]Juniper[/name] is fun but DH doesn’t really love it. I agree with [name]Paisley[/name] it is cute but may not grow up as strong with the other girls names…Now little [name]Merritt[/name] just needs a middle name…Toying with [name]Lennox[/name] that someone had suggested too! These boards are the best! Sometimes it takes going through all the motions to really realize what it is you gravitate to. After all this I can just imagine I will hear “IT’s a BOY!” LOL Thank you so much All!

^ [name]Merritt[/name] is a nice name and fits well with the others. I also like [name]Lindon[/name] too though and [name]Lindie[/name] and [name]Merri[/name] are cute nicknames.

Now you get to lay the MN game.

[name]How[/name] about Roxley?

[name]Elisabeth[/name]
[name]Baby[/name] Names Examiner

I too really like how [name]Merritt[/name] works with Chapel and [name]Winsor[/name] but I would be so tempted to spell it Merit as the word is actually spelt. Chapel and [name]Winsor[/name] don’t have double letters in their names so I’m not seeing the reason why Merit should be [name]Merritt[/name]. [name]Just[/name] a thought.

Good [name]Luck[/name]:slight_smile:

• [name]Charlie[/name]

I like [name]Merritt[/name], and I like [name]Lennox[/name], but not really together. I think [name]Merritt[/name] is a nice name, but it could be a boys name, so you may want to consitter using a more feminine middle name to make it more feminine. I like [name]Lennox[/name] as a first name though. Here are some of my suggestions for [name]Merritt[/name].

[name]Merritt[/name] [name]Paisley[/name]
[name]Merritt[/name] [name]Diana[/name]
[name]Merritt[/name] [name]Grace[/name]

I like Merit (spelled that way), but I really don’t like [name]Lennox[/name]. Since it ([name]Lennox[/name]) is the name of a china company (plates & cups, etc), I feel that if you were to use [name]Lennox[/name], it would begin to make all of your girls’ names start to sound like the names of china patterns.