Looking for a name for a character comedian with a humourous twist. So imagine

a name like [name_f]Josie[/name_f] [name_m]King[/name_m]; can easily be taken seriously when not performing. But in a comedy club she can be introduced as comedian [name_f]Josie[/name_f] [name_m]King[/name_m], and in her intro can say something like: “[name_m]Hi[/name_m] I’m [name_f]Josie [/name_f] [name_m]King[/name_m] or as my friends call me …[name_u]Jo[/name_u] [name_m]King[/name_m].”
Looking for a name to go with Jo King that doesn’t sound hillbilly. Not sure about Billie Jo [King] or Bobby Jo. What do you think of Victoria Jo King?
Am open to any combination as well, like Mary Jo or Jo Anna etc.? (King - Baby Name Meaning, Origin, and Popularity | Nameberry)? I’m also wondering if Jovielle with a classy 1st name or something Joy would work. Thoughts??? Thanks in advance.

Jovielle or [name_f]Jolie[/name_f]! I guess [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] could work as well if you like that.

Jolie [name_m]King[/name_m] sounds wonderful in my opinion!

[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_m]King[/name_m] would sound great! [name_u]Jordan[/name_u] [name_m]King[/name_m] could also work.

1 Like

Seconding the suggestion of [name_u]Jordan[/name_u] [name_m]King[/name_m]!

1 Like