Looking for first name, Celia as middle name

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! [name_u]Baby[/name_u] due in February and still no name. Having the hardest time deciding when it was so easy with my first daughter. What are names that would work with [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] (sister) and with [name_f]Celia[/name_f] as a middle name. I would love to be able to honor my grandmother but would prefer to do it with a middle name.

I don’t really have a set list. The only other requirement would be that it won’t sound horrible with a spanish accent. [name_m]Both[/name_m] grandmothers are spanish speaking only. lol Thank you!!!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] and congrats :slight_smile:
[name_f]Sister[/name_f] to [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] and with [name_f]Celia[/name_f] as a middle…

[name_u]Vega[/name_u]
[name_f]Athena[/name_f]
[name_f]Helen[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Cleo[/name_f]
[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f]

I too like [name_f]Clio[/name_f] [name_f]Celia[/name_f] (I would spell [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] with an ‘i’ for ease with Spanish pronunciation), as suggested above - it sounds great and goes well with [name_f]Lyra[/name_f].

[name_f]Clio[/name_f] [name_f]Celia[/name_f]. I do like that name and it doesn’t sound bad with my last name. It is easily pronounced in both languages. Wonder if I can get the husband behind it. :slight_smile: It has a great meaning as well. Could use CC as nn. Thanks suzywoo and ciottolo.

I think a clean three-syllable middle name like [name_f]Celia[/name_f] wants a slightly more elaborate first name.

[name_f]Alessandra[/name_f] [name_f]Celia[/name_f] (a lot of L and S sound, but it sounds like rippling water to me)
[name_f]Leonor[/name_f] [name_f]Celia[/name_f]
[name_f]Vincenza[/name_f] [name_f]Celia[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] [name_f]Celia[/name_f]
[name_f]Dolores[/name_f] [name_f]Celia[/name_f] (the S does run into the C, but [name_f]Dolores[/name_f] is such a beautiful Spanish name I had to mention it)
[name_f]Nieve[/name_f] [name_f]Celia[/name_f] (nice for a snowy February baby)

Well, husband vetoed [name_f]Clio[/name_f]. He says it reminded him of the television/phone psychic Miss [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]. haha…so back at it.

Those names are all pretty but [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] is too common, husband hates [name_f]Leonor[/name_f], [name_f]Alessandra[/name_f] sounds too much like [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] and I have so many of those. I’m not too crazy about the [name_f]Dolores[/name_f] meaning. I do like [name_f]Nieve[/name_f] but I don’t love it. I will look up more three syllable names. Thank you so much for the suggestion.

We are also tossing around [name_f]Emelina[/name_f] for a middle name. Named for my grandmother and his godmother. So that’s an option if anyone can think of something to go with that.

Thank you!

What about…

[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Celia[/name_f]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Celia[/name_f]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Celia[/name_f]
[name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_f]Celia[/name_f]
[name_f]Adara[/name_f] [name_f]Celia[/name_f]
[name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_f]Celia[/name_f]
[name_f]Pia[/name_f] [name_f]Celia[/name_f]
“Maite” ([name_f]Maria[/name_f] [name_f]Teresa[/name_f]) [name_f]Celia[/name_f]
[name_u]Carmel[/name_u] [name_f]Celia[/name_f]
[name_u]Carmen[/name_u] [name_f]Celia[/name_f]