Looking for opinions

[name_m]Hi[/name_m],
After revamping my name lists for both boys and girls and I would really appreciate opinions and thoughts on them all.

The Boys:

• [name_m]Archie[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_u]Barry[/name_u]
  • [name_u]Toby[/name_u] [name_m]Bryan[/name_m] [name_u]Ray[/name_u]
  • [name_m]Damien[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Graham[/name_m]
  • [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Richard[/name_m] [name_u]Jay[/name_u]
  • [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Colin[/name_m] [name_u]Evan[/name_u]
  • [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Tomas[/name_m] [name_m]Edwin[/name_m]
  • [name_m]Darwin[/name_m] [name_m]Harold[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m]
  • [name_m]Edison[/name_m] [name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_u]Bryn[/name_u]
  • [name_m]Alaric[/name_m] [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] [name_m]Oswald[/name_m]
  • [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_m]Everard[/name_m] [name_m]Callan[/name_m]

The Girls:

• [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u]
  • [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u]
  • [name_u]Darcey[/name_u] [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] [name_u]Gray[/name_u]
  • [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u]
  • [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_f]Rita[/name_f] [name_u]Ariel[/name_u]
  • [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f]

Thank you!

The Boys:

[name_m]Archie[/name_m] is cute and cool. I’m not a fan of [name_m]John[/name_m] and [name_u]Barry[/name_u] but the combo flows well

[name_u]Toby[/name_u] is stunning but the b of [name_u]Toby[/name_u] and [name_m]Bryan[/name_m] run into each other. [name_u]Toby[/name_u] [name_u]Ray[/name_u] [name_m]Bryan[/name_m]?

Nms but this flows really well and feels cohesive

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] and [name_m]Richard[/name_m] [name_u]Jay[/name_u] flow and feel solid

[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] might flow better

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] [name_m]Tomas[/name_m] would flow more easily but i love these as a combo!

This feels big and bold. I like it

[name_u]Love[/name_u] this! [name_m]Edison[/name_m] is so cool and [name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_u]Bryn[/name_u] is excellent

Rugged and cool

This feels fresh and interesting

The Girls:

This has a really nice ring to it

[name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] would flow better but the combination of names is cute

Quite nice though a bit lacklustre

[name_u]Love[/name_u] this. Nice mix of modern and classic

Beautiful and stunning

[name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] is lovely though this name feels a bit r heavy

There’s something simple yet sophisticated About this, i like it

[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] mesh a little. [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Beth[/name_f]? [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f]. [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_u]Ariel[/name_u]?

This is beautiful. I love the flow and feel

1 Like

Overall, love your lists! The names are classic, distinguished, and pack a punch.

I might consider using a different name in [name_f]Ellie[/name_f]’s stead ([name_f]Ella[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]…) and having [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] be a nickname because it is more of a nickname by itself, but it’s still a cute name.

[name_m]Archie[/name_m] also seems like a nickname, but I like that by itself because some of the names it could be short for aren’t nearly as nice. [name_m]Archie[/name_m] is cute!

I also might consider changing the spelling of “[name_u]Darcey[/name_u]” to “[name_u]Darcy[/name_u];” it seems more distinguished and doesn’t have the celebrity connotation (Googling “[name_u]Darcey[/name_u]” just gave me pages of results about 90 [name_u]Day[/name_u] Fiance). Still, it’s a very sweet name.

“[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]” is a bit of a mouthful as the middle names blend together a bit, but I adore the name [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f].

You will choose a lovely name whatever you settle on. Good luck!

1 Like
    I love [name_m]Archie[/name_m]! I personally don’t like [name_m]John[/name_m] and [name_u]Barry[/name_u] that much but they work well here as middles.

[name_u]Toby[/name_u] and [name_u]Ray[/name_u] are lovely and [name_m]Bryan[/name_m] complements these names.

Although [name_m]Damien[/name_m] and [name_m]Graham[/name_m] are generally not my style, I like this combination. I always love [name_u]James[/name_u].

This name is perfect! It’s very balanced with traditional [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], kingly [name_m]Richard[/name_m] and nature name [name_u]Jay[/name_u].

I like this one as well!

I love all of these names individually and I love them even more together.

[name_m]Darwin[/name_m] is an interesting choice. It immediately reminds me of the biologist. [name_m]Harold[/name_m] and [name_m]William[/name_m] make [name_m]Darwin[/name_m] classical and harmonious.

[name_m]Edison[/name_m], like the inventor, sounds fresh and conventional at the same time. Because [name_m]Albert[/name_m] reminds me of [name_m]Albert[/name_m] Einstein this pair might be a bit too scientific, although I don’t think that’s a big problem because a lot of other people are called [name_m]Albert[/name_m] as well. [name_u]Bryn[/name_u] sounds nice as a second middle name.

To me, [name_m]Alaric[/name_m] sounds more like an old people name than a young boy name, but I do think it’s usuable. [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] and [name_m]Oswald[/name_m] don’t really freshen up [name_m]Alaric[/name_m]. But to me this isn’t really a problem; I still really like this combination.

Like [name_m]Darwin[/name_m], [name_m]Edison[/name_m], [name_m]Albert[/name_m], and even [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] ([name_m]Newton[/name_m]), [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] feels scientific to me. I’m not sure whether all those scientist were your inspiration, maybe it’s just my interpretation, but I really like it. [name_m]Everard[/name_m] is great and [name_m]Callan[/name_m] finished this combination nicely.

This is a beautiful name!

I like this name as well, although I think [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] sounds a little better.

Another name I like! Again though, I think this name would be even better if you switch the middles: [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]. But that’s just my personal preference.

These names are not really my style but they sound livley and nice together.

I love this name! It feels royal and stylish.

I personally don’t really like [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] but [name_f]Rita[/name_f] and [name_u]Ariel[/name_u] form a great middle pair.

All three of these names are personal favourites of mine. This combination is very beautiful.

I’ve never really liked [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] but it’s shining with [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]! I also really like [name_f]Florence[/name_f], because it’s so flowery. It’s a delight to see [name_f]Ann[/name_f] being used; it’s actually becoming a bit underused these days. All in all a wonderful combination.

1 Like