Looking for ways to get to "Ben" as a NN

So far I came up with but I don’t really like any of them. Please help Berries! :slight_smile:

[name]Bennett[/name] (dislike and I have a friend with that last name)
[name]Benedict[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Bentley[/name]

The name can’t end in -on, -en, -in, -an or -on or -s

Am I missing a great name out there somewhere? lol Help :confused:

I think [name]Ben[/name] by itself is an acceptable name if you are ok without a longer version. Some other [name]Ben[/name] names if you want a longer version:

[name]Benaiah[/name] - I like this one a lot :slight_smile:
[name]Benard[/name]/[name]Bernard[/name]
[name]Bence[/name]
Benedix - This would get you [name]Ben[/name] plus the trendy x if you are in to trends
[name]Benecio[/name]
[name]Benedetto[/name]
[name]Benevolent[/name] - maybe too hard to wear but still an option
[name]Benjy[/name] - maybe a little to nicknamey but would still give you [name]Ben[/name]
[name]Benoit[/name]
[name]Benoni[/name] - Very Biblical if you like that
[name]Benning[/name]/[name]Bennington[/name] - I was really drawn to these two :slight_smile:
[name]Bowen[/name] - maybe a stretch but all the letters are there :slight_smile:

Good [name]Luck[/name]!

I actually love [name]Bennett[/name]! I think you got most of them, unless you were open to [name]Reuben[/name].

If you’re open to two MNs, I think you could do something like [name]Brody[/name] [name]Everett[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] or [name]Beckett[/name] [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Niles[/name], nn [name]Ben[/name]…

[name]Reuben[/name], [name]Benjamin[/name] and Benzion are probably my favourites but the last one isn’t even on Nameberry which is probably some indication of its popularity. It is a family name in my family though it does end in the forbidden -on.

[name]Benvolio[/name]! Of course, it’s very unusual, and I’d only use it if you’re Italian, but I think it’s interesting. (:

[name]Eben[/name] a bilblical name not unlike [name]Ethan[/name]

I used to love love [name]Bennett[/name]. My favorite way to get to [name]Ben[/name]!

What about Bennarin? ([name]Ben[/name]-nar-in) Not really sure how it’s spelt, but my Fiance loves it. I am pretty sure it’s made up, as it’s on a Sci-Fi show.