Lottie, Bea, and a Boy's Name

So I’ve started to love vintage nicknames recently! I started to create a hypothetical sibset and came up with [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] “[name_u]Theo[/name_u]”, [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] “[name_f]Maisie[/name_f]”, and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] “[name_f]Poppy[/name_f]”.
I also love [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] “[name_f]Lottie[/name_f]” and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]/[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] “[name_f]Bea[/name_f]”, but I don’t know which one goes better with the sibset that I have.
I think that [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] goes well, but I don’t know if having the three names ending in an “ee” sound is too much. [name_f]My[/name_f] other problem with [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] is if [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is too popular.
[name_f]My[/name_f] problem with [name_f]Bea[/name_f] (I’ve been pronouncing it [name_f]Bee[/name_f]-uh. Is that right?) is that I don’t know how well it goes with [name_u]Theo[/name_u] and [name_f]Maisie[/name_f].
What do you think? Are there any other names you think might go well?
[name_f]My[/name_f] other problem is that I can’t seem to come up with another boys name (Am I the only one that thinks boys names are much harder than girls?). I’ve thought about [name_m]Louis[/name_m], [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_m]William[/name_m] “[name_m]Liam[/name_m]”, [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], and [name_u]Finn[/name_u], but none of them seem to do it for me. Any suggestions?

*I totally thought I read you like vintage names. Clearly, that is not in the post; I read over it too fast. Also, I like Penelope and Margaret better than Charlotte and Beatrice with Theodore.

“My problem with Bea (I’ve been pronouncing it Bee-uh. Is that right?)”

I pronounce Bea the way Bea Arthur does which is ‘Bee’. I like it with Theo, but not really Lottie, mainly because of the ‘ee’ sound.

Lottie can also be used for Carlotta if you feel Charlotte is overly popular.

“Am I the only one that thinks boys names are much harder than girls?”

I find that I have plenty of boys name, but would have a difficult time of narrowing them down to one when I have a kid.

“Any suggestions?”

Abel
Abraham
Abram
Aloysius
Arthur
Byram
Calvin
Carlisle
Curtis
Desmond (Desi is a cute nickname)
Edwin
Emmett
Everett (Maybe even just Rhett)
Frederick
Gideon (Not too vintage, but I like it with the other names)
Graham
Grant
Harrison
Harvey
Henry
Holden
Jefferson
Kenneth
Lionel
Linus
Malcolm
Mathias
Maxwell
Nolan
Ritchie (Many ties to the fifties and sixties; nn for Richard)
Ulysses
Upton (Like the writer Upton Sinclair)
Wallace
Walter
Warren
Wesley
Weston
Yuma (An oddball. This was the surname of a character on a western from the 1950’s.)

What do you think about [name_m]Jack[/name_m] or [name_m]Henry[/name_m] with the names? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think [name_u]Theo[/name_u], [name_f]Maisie[/name_f], [name_f]Poppy[/name_f], and [name_m]Jack[/name_m]/[name_m]Henry[/name_m] go better with [name_f]Bea[/name_f] or [name_f]Lottie[/name_f]?

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and…
([name_f]Lottie[/name_f], [name_f]Bea[/name_f] and… )

[name_m]Julius[/name_m] ([name_u]Jules[/name_u])
[name_m]Reginald[/name_m] ([name_m]Reg[/name_m])
[name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] ([name_u]Max[/name_u])
[name_m]Desmond[/name_m] ([name_m]Des[/name_m])
[name_m]Malcolm[/name_m] ([name_u]Mal[/name_u] or [name_m]Mack[/name_m])
[name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] ([name_u]Dash[/name_u])
[name_m]Frederick[/name_m] ([name_m]Fred[/name_m]/[name_u]Freddy[/name_u])
[name_m]Franklin[/name_m] ([name_m]Frank[/name_m]/[name_u]Frankie[/name_u])
[name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m] ([name_m]Zeke[/name_m])
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] ([name_m]Hank[/name_m])
[name_m]Solomon[/name_m] ([name_m]Sol[/name_m])

I actually think [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] and [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] as sisters is really sweet. It gives them a bit of a floral connection which I find rather darling. But as [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] really reminds more of crops and [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] more of the flower I don’t find the connections to overwhelming. Also [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] sound very pretty and different from one another - and both have a variety of alternative nn options should either [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] or [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] not fit in the end. I think [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is a great boys name with them and [name_u]Theo[/name_u] is nice. I personally prefer [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] or [name_m]Thor[/name_m] but I think [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] is probably to close to [name_f]Poppy[/name_f]. (Though it could give you three intentional ee names. which is also a nice way to link your kids -> But I could see them turning into [name_m]Ted[/name_m], Pop and [name_f]Maize[/name_f] in the long run).

I pronounce [name_f]Bea[/name_f] like this: “[name_u]Bay[/name_u]-ah” [name_m]Just[/name_m] like I would pronounce the first three letters in [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] in [name_m]German[/name_m]. I also really like [name_f]Trish[/name_f] or [name_f]Trixie[/name_f].

For boys names suggestions: [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] ([name_u]Alex[/name_u], [name_m]Ander[/name_m], [name_m]Zane[/name_m]), [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] ([name_m]Jon[/name_m], [name_m]Johnny[/name_m], [name_m]Thane[/name_m]), [name_m]Augustine[/name_m] (Auggie, [name_u]Gus[/name_u]), [name_m]Gustav[/name_m], [name_m]Vincent[/name_m], [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] ([name_m]Ben[/name_m], [name_f]Benni[/name_f], [name_m]Benji[/name_m])

First of all - I love your name choices!!! Adorable sibset!

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is lovely, and I don’t think it’s too popular, but I do think [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] is a bit too much with [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] & [name_f]Poppy[/name_f].

I don’t mind [name_f]Bea[/name_f], but again I don’t really love it with the other names.

[name_f]My[/name_f] suggestions;
Girls - [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u], [name_f]Florence[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f]
Boys - [name_u]Stanley[/name_u], [name_m]Jacob[/name_m], [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]