Louis Tomlinson's Mum Gives Birth To Twins (Apparently)

So, One Direction’s [name_m]Louis[/name_m] is now a big brother (again) to B/G twins. As a fan of his mum’s other name choices ([name_m]Louis[/name_m], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], Felicite, [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], & [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]), I was really curious on her name choices, and these have disappointed, haha.

The new babies (apparently, no confirmations yet) are…

[name_m]Ernest[/name_m] [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] Atholl & [name_f]Doris[/name_f] Poppet.

[name_m]Louis[/name_m], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], Felicite, [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] and [name_f]Doris[/name_f].

What do you think of the new additions?

OH [name_f]MY[/name_f] GOSH [name_m]ERNEST[/name_m] AND [name_f]DORIS[/name_f]? I’m in love <3 I had been secretly following your other speculation thread… I’d thought that with the media attention they might exaggerate their previous style but not quite this much - I’d have expected Arabella and William or something mildly more trendy/old-person.

Rupert is amazing, I have no feelings towards Atholl (probably just a family surname).
Poppet is horrific - it’s a common term of endearment in the UK. It was also a character in The Night Circus, I think her fuller name was Penelope which was supposed to be quirky and cute but even on a character I thought it was cringey (her twin brother was Winston nn Widget pukes).

I can’t express my love of Doris. Ahk. It’s going on my list. Doris Day! Doris Lessing!

As for the sibset as a whole, it doesn’t do much for me. Felicite? I like the look of it, but I hope it’s said with a French accent - feh-LEE-SEE-teh is actually prettier than fuh-LIS-uh-tee.

As far as I know, Felicite’s name is said with the French accent, and Louis is as well. I don’t mind Doris, but I really wish they had used Johannah as a middle name (Johannah being Louis’ mum). Ernest I do quite like, but William definitely would’ve been out as it’s Louis’ middle name ;). I had a list of ideas, but none of them were all that close, except maybe the distant guess of Albert (it wasn’t in my top 5, but did make my top 10 of what I’d add to their set). I suppose if they nickname her Poppy because of her middle name, it could be cute - but yeah, I was cringing at Poppet. For me it’s like naming your daughter Mildred Sweetiepie - crusty and clunky (but yet, still usable) with something very ‘Jamie Oliver’ style.

I’M A DIRECTIONER! Okay. On a more serious note, those are the cutest names I’ve heard in my life. [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] and [name_f]Doris[/name_f]? That’s adorable!
All that came up on Google were Felicite, [name_f]Lottie[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], and [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], so I’m not sure if [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] and [name_f]Doris[/name_f] were confirmed yet. Apparently, [name_f]Johanna/name_f wasn’t due until late [name_f]Spring[/name_f] or [name_f]Summer[/name_f], so the babies would be really early if they were born. It’s all rumors until [name_u]Lou[/name_u] confirms the babies.

On [name_f]Johannah[/name_f]'s twitter it says in her bio “I’m the lucky lady who can call herself @Louis_Tomlinson’s @lottietommo ,Fizzy, [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Doris[/name_f] & [name_m]Ernest[/name_m]'s mummy”! So, I’m guessing it’s official. I don’t know how I feel about the new names yet… To me it doesn’t go with her other children… I don’t know, maybe they’ll grow on me.

Haha, I actually secretly love [name_u]Jamie[/name_u] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]‘s kids’ names. [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Boo[/name_u] [name_f]Pamela[/name_f] is so adorably hilarious. I really like [name_f]Petal[/name_f], [name_m]Bear[/name_m] and [name_u]Maurice[/name_u] - [name_f]Honey[/name_f] is a name which I both love and hate. The rest I can’t even recall - [name_f]Rainbow[/name_f], maybe? That’s fairly awful. [name_f]Blossom[/name_f] is in there somewhere too I think.