Lou's moodboards and envisionings tag

Inspired by @Larryisalittledog

I love making moodboards and am often very inspired by other’s combos, so I love this idea. Echoing Delilah’s post, this is not a place for you to request moodboards, it is simply for me to have a chance to make them in my own time and be motivated by your lovely names. Enjoy!
@emeraldsea- Your Alta Mabel Ruth from the COTD thread

Alta Mabel Ruth

@SimiNova

Zoya Oceane

@mellona

Amaranthe Sistine Gloriana

@smileymiley

Gwen Bluebird

17 Likes

Oh my, how glorious! :face_holding_back_tears: I am so honored and touched that you thought of my Amaranthe and took the time to craft this gorgeous moodboard! You have absolutely made my day all the brighter! :sunny: You have such a talent for these things, and I truly admire your creative flair! :yellow_heart: Thank you again for your kind gift! [name_f]May[/name_f] I save your moodboard for Amaranthe? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I am absolutely in love with it! :hugs:

1 Like

Oh myyyy!! :face_holding_back_tears:
Thank you so much [name_u]Lou[/name_u] :white_heart: this is literally the way I imagine my [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] [name_f]Océane[/name_f] and to have her envisioned on an actual moodboard is a whole another level.
I feel touched and very grateful. You are so very talented, keep on shining your light and creativity :sparkles::white_heart:

1 Like

@mellona, @SimiNova, glad you like them! It makes me so happy that they match with your vision as well. Thank you two for creating such beautiful and inspiring combos! Of course you may save her, Edmund!

2 Likes

What app or thing is used to make these?

@cms1512
Canva!

@snowmaiden

[name_u]Vision[/name_u] [name_f]Beulah[/name_f]

@lilyofthevale

[name_f]Jillian[/name_f] [name_u]Rose[/name_u]

7 Likes

WOW… these are gorgeous!

@love.endures
Thank you so much! Here is your lovely [name_u]Fable[/name_u]!

[name_u]Fable[/name_u] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_u]Evergreen[/name_u]

@Greyblue

[name_f]Sarai[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]

2 Likes

This is literally 100% spot on, so thank you so much! :heart:

1 Like

Aw my baby! Vis!

Thanks so much for this, [name_u]Louise[/name_u], I love it!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Stunning.

1 Like

You perfectly captured the vibe I have in my head for this combo! So beautiful :sun_with_face::herb: Thanks Louise :green_heart:

1 Like

@OctaviaMay this is absolutely beautiful, [name_u]Lou[/name_u]! The colours and vibes are wonderful and the ‘tough, smart princess’ vibe is perfect for [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] :heart: Thank you so much

2 Likes

Aw, this is stunning Lou!! Thank you so much - I love how beautiful you made [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] Bluebird. Thank you again! :blue_heart:

1 Like

sorry for the very late reply. this is ever so lovely. i’m so happy she inspired you :fallen_leaf:

1 Like

@clair.de.lune

[name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Coppelia[/name_f]

[name_f]Rivkah[/name_f] [name_f]Francie[/name_f]

[name_u]November[/name_u] [name_m]Ivan[/name_m]

The little boy by the puddle looks so much like my little brother, [name_m]Ivan[/name_m]! I couldn’t help but include it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Orion[/name_u]

3 Likes

TYSMMM :white_heart:
i love it <3

1 Like

@winterlyricalfox

[name_f]Clelia[/name_f] [name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] [name_u]March[/name_u]

[name_f]Saskia[/name_f] Liatris [name_u]Hero[/name_u]

3 Likes

Aw how lovely is this Lou!! Thank you so much, I really love them a lot and it’s incredibly thoughtful of you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :face_holding_back_tears: :green_heart:

1 Like

@may.rose

[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]

3 Likes