Love my son's name...RIAL

RIAL [name]XAVIER[/name] ([name]RYE[/name]-al) I just [name]LOVE[/name] my son’s name. Not that I want it to become uber-popular, but I think its cool, unusual without being weird, and it fits my little guy perfectly.

Rial is a family name (a distant relative’s middle name) and as soon as my husband and I heard it, we knew that was the one. Runners up were [name]Axl[/name] and [name]Gunner[/name].

Now I need to visit the girls forums, because our baby is due TOMORROW and we still don’t have a clue…Names we liked 2 years ago for girls aren’t cutting it today. And because I [name]LOVE[/name] Rial’s name so much, I ahve to love our daughter’s name that much too!!!

I love it too <3 This is my first time hearing it, and I know I’ll never use it, but the sound as well as the flow with Xavier … it’s beautiful <3

OMG that is so weird… my cousin kaines middle name is rial ( ree-al) as a mixed name richard and [name_m]Alan[/name_m] ( Grandfathers)

What an interesting name!! I really like it!
For a girls name, you are probbaly looking for something just as unique and interesting
Might I suggest for starters…
[name_f]Adara[/name_f]
[name_u]Keely[/name_u]
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]
[name_f]Bronwyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Coralie[/name_f]
[name_f]Zora[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f]
[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]
[name_u]Arden[/name_u]
[name_f]Briar[/name_f]