Love or GP? Let me know what you think....

I’m finally tackling the boy’s list. For now, I’m not worried about popularity. I only want to know TWO things:
(1) [name_f]Do[/name_f] you love this name? (2) [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think this name should stay on the GP list only?
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m]
[name_m]Ephraim[/name_m]
[name_u]Owen[/name_u]
[name_m]Balthazar[/name_m]
[name_m]Bastian[/name_m]
[name_u]Auden[/name_u]
[name_u]Sinclair[/name_u]
[name_u]Jamison[/name_u]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_m]Liam[/name_m]
[name_m]Abram[/name_m]
[name_m]Hezekiah[/name_m]
[name_m]Jacob[/name_m]
[name_m]Zacharias[/name_m]
[name_m]Jonathan[/name_m]
[name_m]Jeremy[/name_m]
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m]
[name_m]Conlan[/name_m]
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]
[name_m]Lucien[/name_m]
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m]
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m]

I don’t think any should stay on the GP list. They’re all usable in my opinion. These are the names I love. The others I just like or dislike, or are okay.
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]- [name_u]Love[/name_u]
[name_m]Ephraim[/name_m]- [name_u]Love[/name_u]! One of my favourites
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]- [name_u]Love[/name_u]! Another favourite
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m]- [name_u]Love[/name_u]

I think pretty much all of them are usable. I personally would keep [name_m]Ephraim[/name_m], [name_m]Balthazar[/name_m], [name_u]Sinclair[/name_u], [name_m]Hezekiah[/name_m] and [name_m]Conlan[/name_m] on the GP/middles only list. I love:
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_m]Jeremy[/name_m]
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m]
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m]
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m]

I love these the most from your list:
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m]
[name_u]Owen[/name_u]
[name_m]Bastian[/name_m]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_m]Jeremy[/name_m]
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m]
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m]

Some names would be easier to carry than others, but they’re all usable, I’d say.

[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] - I like it a lot. I love Twelfth [name_m]Night[/name_m], and I love the nns [name_m]Seb[/name_m], [name_u]Ash[/name_u], [name_m]Ian[/name_m], and [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] (even just [name_m]Bas[/name_m]). I think it’s great. Definitely not a GP.
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m] - I like it a lot, but prefer it as a MN. I’m not sure I love it, but I do like it.
[name_m]Ephraim[/name_m] - like this, too. :slight_smile:
[name_u]Owen[/name_u] - [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_u]Owen[/name_u]! I’ve been thinking about it for my own list.
[name_m]Balthazar[/name_m] - I love this! It just might be too GPish, but I love it (especially the [name_m]Balthasar[/name_m] spelling). It’s in my family tree, and I love the ties to [name_u]Christmas[/name_u].
[name_m]Bastian[/name_m] - Is it awful of me to say I love this because of [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] Schweinsteiger? It’s not because I am in love with him as a player; I just really love the [name_m]German[/name_m] national team. :slight_smile:
[name_u]Auden[/name_u] - I like it a lot. With its similarity to [name_u]Aidan[/name_u], I feel it’s definitely usable. I am a big fan.
[name_u]Sinclair[/name_u] - :frowning: No, not a fan at all. I don’t like that it has “sin” in it, and it seems very harsh to me.
[name_u]Jamison[/name_u] - I like it. I prefer [name_u]Jameson[/name_u], and I like other -son names even more ([name_m]Harrison[/name_m], [name_m]Grayson[/name_m], [name_u]Emerson[/name_u]), but [name_u]Jameson[/name_u]‘s cool.
[name_u]Everett[/name_u] - love! It’s my second favorite boys’ name. I adore it.
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] - I like [name_u]Emmett[/name_u], but I prefer [name_u]Everett[/name_u], and I love too many girls’ [name_f]Em[/name_f]- names ([name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]! [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]!) to really consider [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] for a guy. It’s still nice, though, and I like hearing it.
[name_m]Liam[/name_m] - I like it, but prefer [name_m]William[/name_m] in general, and I prefer [name_m]William[/name_m] as a middle, mainly because I don’t like any of his nns. Still nice, though, but exceedingly popular.
[name_m]Abram[/name_m] - not a fan at all, I must say. Sorry. I love the nn [name_m]Bram[/name_m], but I’ve never seen the appeal in [name_m]Abraham[/name_m] or just [name_m]Abram[/name_m]. It’s fine for someone else’s kid, though, and definitely usable.
[name_m]Hezekiah[/name_m] - I feel this is much less usable, but a nice way to get to [name_m]Zeke[/name_m] if you dislike [name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m] (which you obviously don’t. :)).
[name_m]Jacob[/name_m] - too popular and drab for me these days, but I used to love it, and I think it’d be refreshing to meet a grown up [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] who goes by just [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] (and not the dreaded [name_m]Jake[/name_m]! I don’t get the appeal of [name_m]Jake[/name_m] at all, haha.).
[name_m]Zacharias[/name_m] - I like [name_m]Zachariah[/name_m] more, but this is nice. I like the options of [name_m]Zach[/name_m], [name_u]Ari[/name_u], and even Arias/[name_m]Rye[/name_m].
[name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] - [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] was one of my first favorite boys’ names. I still like it, but I prefer [name_m]Jack[/name_m] and [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] to it (which aren’t terribly related, but I really love [name_m]Jack[/name_m] and [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]/[name_m]Joe[/name_m]).
[name_m]Jeremy[/name_m] - I like it, but it feels a wee bit dated. I probably wouldn’t use it, but definitely not unusable.
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m] - I like it, but it’s rampantly popular. I swear to you, I counted over the course of about 3 years, and I met 25-26 Elijahs/Alijahs. It’s lovely, and I even really would love to see it on my own list (maybe as a middle), but I wouldn’t use it up front. It’s not even top 10, and it still is everywhere.
[name_m]Conlan[/name_m] - maybe a bit on the GP side? It’s okay, and pretty usable, but a little out there for me.
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] - I like it a lot. Totally usable.
[name_m]Lucien[/name_m] - I prefer [name_m]Lucian[/name_m], but [name_m]Lucien[/name_m]‘s okay. I don’t like that it has [name_f]Lucie[/name_f] in it; it somehow seems more feminine than [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] to me (although [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] has [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] in it, so maybe I’m just being hypocritical. haha).
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m] - [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] IT! [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] is my favorite boys’ name. Totally usable.
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] - like it a lot; it’s on my list as a middle.
[name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m] - I don’t mind it, and it’s definitely usable and [name_m]Zeke[/name_m]'s cool. I probably wouldn’t use it, but I’d be happy to meet a little [name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m].

I don’t find any of them particularly GPish, maybe [name_m]Balthazar[/name_m] or [name_m]Conlan[/name_m]. But otherwise, they’re all great.

Good luck!

I love [name_m]Balthazar[/name_m], [name_m]Liam[/name_m], [name_m]Jeremy[/name_m], [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m], [name_m]Lucien[/name_m] and [name_m]Caleb[/name_m]! I think [name_u]Sinclair[/name_u] needs to stay on the GP list. All the others are quite handsome and useable, and the only one I genuinely dislike is [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] {that’s just me, though; ignore it :)}.

[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] - [name_u]Love[/name_u]! Totally usable (I love the nn Bash)
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m] - [name_m]Don[/name_m]’t like
[name_m]Ephraim[/name_m] - meh, barely usable. I would keep it as a gp
[name_u]Owen[/name_u] - [name_u]Love[/name_u]! totally usable
[name_m]Balthazar[/name_m] - meh, barely usable
[name_m]Bastian[/name_m] - don’t like (it reminds me of bastard)
[name_u]Auden[/name_u] - [name_u]Love[/name_u]! It’s a gp of mine simply because I can’t really picture it on a girl or a boy, but I would love to meet an [name_u]Auden[/name_u]
[name_u]Sinclair[/name_u] - barely usable
[name_u]Jamison[/name_u] - don’t like
[name_u]Everett[/name_u] - okay, definitely usable
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] - [name_u]Love[/name_u]! definitely usable
[name_m]Liam[/name_m] - okay, very usable
[name_m]Abram[/name_m]- love!! usable
[name_m]Hezekiah[/name_m] - love! barely usable
[name_m]Jacob[/name_m] - okay, definitely usable
[name_m]Zacharias[/name_m] - okay (I like [name_m]Zachariah[/name_m] better, though), usable with nn [name_m]Zach[/name_m]
[name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] - usable
[name_m]Jeremy[/name_m] - usable
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m] - love, usable
[name_m]Conlan[/name_m] - usable
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] - usable
[name_m]Lucien[/name_m] - not a fan, but usable
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m] - love! very usable
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] - love! very usable
[name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m] - [name_u]Love[/name_u]! usable (I love the nn [name_m]Zeek[/name_m])