Loving Kathleen again!

I want to hear what you have to say about [name]Kathleen[/name]!

Her combo would likely be…

[name]Kathleen[/name] [name]Raven[/name]

Also, would it be bad if one of my favorite shows of all times that I will be sharing with my kids… has a mean girl named [name]Kathleen[/name] in it? xD

[name]Kathleen[/name] [name]Raven[/name] is a beautiful name. I personally like the name [name]Kathleen[/name] with a diff middle name ( like [name]Kathleen[/name] [name]Rose[/name], [name]Kathleen[/name] [name]Braelyn[/name] or [name]Kathleen[/name] [name]Elise[/name]) but i think what you have picked is as beautiful as ever!

• [name]Evelyn[/name]

I prefer [name]Katherine[/name], but I do think [name]Kathleen[/name] is a nice name. You can’t help but smile when saying [name]Kathleen[/name]. I dont think the show is a problem. [name]Kathleen[/name] is such a sweet name that i doubt anyone would think of it as a mean girl name. [name]Raven[/name] is not my style at all, so I won’t comment on that.

[name]Kathleen[/name] is pretty, and not used too often nowadays. I agree with the previous poster in that I prefer [name]Katherine[/name], or [name]Katarina[/name], but there’s nothing wrong with [name]Kathleen[/name] at all - especially since you can also have [name]Lena[/name] as a nickname (which I love) in addition to [name]Kate[/name], [name]Katie[/name], [name]Kit[/name], et cetera. I’m not a huge fan of [name]Raven[/name] - I’d like something like [name]Rowan[/name] better.

I love the name [name]Kathleen[/name]. Especially paired with [name]Cecelia[/name] - [name]Kathleen[/name] [name]Cecelia[/name].

I like [name]Raven[/name] but not really sure it goes with [name]Kathleen[/name].

Karhleen is lovely. I’m not a fan of [name]Raven[/name], but it is sweet.

I find [name]Kathleen[/name] extremely dull and dated. I think [name]Raven[/name] spiffens the combo up a bit, but I am still not mad about the name.