Lucas, Tanner or Benjamin?

We initially had a much longer list if names, but unfortunately a lot of them didn’t sound good with our last name, which is Schwartz. My current favorite it [name]Lucas[/name], and my husband’s is [name]Tanner[/name]- and we both like [name]Benjamin[/name]. Which would you go with?

As for middle names, if we choose [name]Tanner[/name] or [name]Benjamin[/name] as a first name, we’d probably use my father’s name as a middle name. He passed away a few years ago and it would be nice to honor him in some way- so potential names would be [name]Tanner[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] Schwartz or [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] Schwartz. If we decide on [name]Lucas[/name], we would probably pick a different middle name because I don’t think [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] Schwartz works quite as well with both ending in “as”. What do you think? [name]Lucas[/name] [name]James[/name] Schwartz or [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Liam[/name] Schwartz could be possibilities, but there are a lot of other middle names that might work.

I’d love any feedback. Thanks, everyone!

Those are all fine names! However, [name]Lucas[/name] Schwartz is a a bit awkward to say (particularly the s in [name]Lucas[/name]) right next to Schwartz. For some reason, [name]Thomas[/name] seems a little easier to say with Schwartz, but maybe not ideal. (I do like [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Tanner[/name] together!)

I think [name]Benjamin[/name] Schwartz (or [name]Tanner[/name] Schwartz) flows best. I really like [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Tanner[/name] Schwartz!

[name]Hi[/name]! With your last name, I think that [name]Benjamin[/name] works best up front, because [name]Lucas[/name] Schwartz is hard for me to say due to [name]Lucas[/name]’ S ending and Schwartz’s Sch beginning sound (they run together).

I love the suggestion of [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Tanner[/name] Schwartz (no S sounds in the first or middle).

To honor your dad (I’m so sorry he passed away), I love [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]. Yes, [name]Thomas[/name] ends in an S, but I think the meaning is a far more important issue, and with the name being in the middle, I don’t think the S ending is too big of a deal.

So, one vote for [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]!

Good luck!

I love [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]…flows nicely.

I agree that [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] Schwartz is a VERY handsome choice!!

Another vote for [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] Schwartz.

[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] Schwartz :slight_smile:

[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] is very nice!

[name]Lucas[/name] would be second.

[name]Tanner[/name] would be last – I’m not a fan of that name.

[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]

I would go with [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Lucas[/name] Schwartz.

Another vote for [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] Schwartz!

I really like [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]. I [name]Love[/name] the name [name]Lucas[/name] but I think [name]Benjamin[/name] sounds better with your last name. I love that you want to honor your father too.

Thanks for all the feedback everyone. [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] has really grown on me and is my first choice now- and I’m starting to win my husband over. He likes the name…he just likes [name]Tanner[/name] better. He even rented Bad News Bears off of Netflix for us to watch bc one of the kids is named [name]Tanner[/name].

[name]Benjamin[/name] is a handsome, classic name. you cant go wrong with it…good luck (: