Lucian or Lucio

I want to change my name and these two are the last options left and i really can’t choose between them.[name_m]Lucian[/name_m] looks better when it’s written but many people pronounce it as looshn which I don’t like.[name_m]Lucio[/name_m] is easier to pronounce but it sounds too much Italian to me like [name_m]Mario[/name_m] but then again there’s [name_m]Marco[/name_m] which is pretty popular and used around the world.

1 Like

Personally, I love [name_m]Lucian[/name_m]. How would you want to pronounce it?

I prefer [name_m]Lucian[/name_m], I feel like [name_m]Lucio[/name_m] would be equally hard to pronounce (I wouldn’t know to say loo-see-o or loo-chee-o)

Lucian.

I prefer [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] and actually find it easier to pronounce.

I love [name_m]Lucian[/name_m]! I’m from Midwest USA and my first reaction to it would be [name_f]Lu[/name_f]-see-IN. Though I’ve seen it pronounced Loo-SHUN a lot. I agree with how you feel on [name_m]Lucio[/name_m]. I say go with [name_m]Lucian[/name_m], so what if you have to correct a few people here and there :hugs:

I prefer [name_m]Lucian[/name_m], I pronounce it Loo-see-en, I think only Americans say loo-shn. I don’t know. [name_m]Lucio[/name_m] is cute though, I would say loo-see-o, not loo-chee-o. Like [name_f]Lucia[/name_f]. I think [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] is a better choice than [name_m]Lucio[/name_m] if you aren’t Italian.
xx

I prefer [name_m]Lucian[/name_m]!

I prefer [name_m]Lucian[/name_m]

I like both but I love [name_m]Luciano[/name_m]!

I think [name_m]Lucien[/name_m] would not make people say lu-shunn.