Luna Elisabet ?

I’m pretty sure I know where I’m going with my [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] combo, so now it time to figure out my [name_f]Luna[/name_f] combo. I’m looking for thoughts on the combos below. No suggestions please. I’m rather picky and it took such a long time to come up with these. I’m hoping to have a winner in this bunch. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f] [name_f]Karin[/name_f] - KAH-rin
[name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]

Tove, Quinn, Maeve and Maren have been nixed. Down to the last two!

Any thoughts? …

[name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] is a bit too [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] for me; I do love the series, but I’d avoid multiple references. I love [name_f]Tove[/name_f], but next to [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f] she seems somewhat of an afterthought… like it’s one middle name you made up. Elisabetove.

I do like the others, though, especially [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f] [name_f]Karin/name_f and [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]. I feel like [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_f]Maren[/name_f] don’t match your other choices as well in style.

I didn’t even notice the double [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] names! Thank you for your thoughts. [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] probably isn’t a good option for me because my nephew is [name_m]Quinten[/name_m] so it’s out.

I do really like [name_f]Maren[/name_f]. Maybe as a first name instead? Hmm.

I actually love [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]. I am a potterhead, so yes I am aware of the connection, but they’re like… not obviously [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] names. I doubt anyone says [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] and people ask “oh, like [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] Delacour?” That and you don’t always say your middle name anyway. I also love [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Karin[/name_f].

I’m a potterhead too. :slight_smile: I can’t believe I didn’t notice it. Maybe because I had [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f] [name_f]Fflur[/name_f] originally then I switched to [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] last minute. I don’t mind using more than one name as long as it is not something like [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]. I’m happy to see positive thoughts on the [name_f]Karin[/name_f] combo! I don’t see it used often, but I really like it.

Thank you for your thoughts!

I think [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] is better. I also like the idea of a three syllable second middle name. [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f] [name_f]Amara[/name_f]?

[name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] is perfect, the flow is exquisite! ^^ I love the silk-like softness and shine, I love the subtlety of the HP nod and the strength it lends, I love the sophisticated, kind feel and the glorious, unabashed femininity. [name_u]Love[/name_u] how it balances the slightly frivolous [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] with ancient, mythological [name_f]Luna[/name_f] and strong, historical [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f] with her multitude of associations.
[name_f]Karin[/name_f] feels too hard and random at the end here. This combo falls completely flat to me, [name_f]Karin[/name_f] does nothing for [name_f]Luna[/name_f] and [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f], it feels like a mis-guided attempt at grounding the combo, something it really doesn’t need.

I love [name_f]Luna[/name_f]! It’s one of my favorite names! [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] is my favorite combo. And as a potterhead myself I don’t see a problem with using both [name_f]Luna[/name_f] and [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] in the same name. It actually just makes me like the combo even more.

I think [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] is the one! Thank you everyone. :slight_smile:

I think [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] is beautiful and sweet. I think it just flows off the tongue. [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f] [name_f]Karin[/name_f] also flows well.

Another vote for [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] :slight_smile: It feels so sweet and delicate and floaty and airy, and flows a lot better than [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f] [name_f]Karin[/name_f] to me.