Luna?

So I”ve really loved the name [name]Luna[/name] lately. I love the connection to the moon and it seems so dreamy to me. I”m just afraid someone will call her ”Loony” or ”Lunatic”. My combo is [name]Luna[/name] [name]Jane[/name]. I know it”s short but [name]Jane[/name] has lots of meaning for me. [name]Jane[/name] has been my top name for quite some time. [name]Do[/name] you think I should go back to [name]Jane[/name]?

Thanks!

i love this name i think it’s super cute!! =D I like luna jane better than jane luna though… just my two cents

I think [name]Luna[/name] is very pretty… [name]Luna[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is sweet.

I love [name]Luna[/name] for the same reasons you do. I’m also afraid of the “lunatic” and “loony” teasing but you know it could be worse.
[name]Luna[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is very cute and I like it better than [name]Jane[/name] [name]Luna[/name]. [name]Jane[/name] [name]Luna[/name] feels like it needs a second middle name. I’ve never used two middles with either of my girls so I’m not really great at suggesting them.

I’m not the best person to ask if it’ll get made fun of - I don’t look for such possibilities. Yes, it probably will be.

The first thing I thought of was the [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name] character.

I’d say it’s charming. It’s nice to have a consonant-vowel-consonant-A name that’s actually distinctive.

https://nameberry.com/babyname/[name]Luna[/name]

… but not for long.

There’s a lot of other names that have moon connections.

Off the top of my head:

[name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Diana[/name]
[name]Selena[/name]
[name]Delia[/name] and [name]Cynthia[/name] are both place names used to refer to [name]Artemis[/name]

Loony [name]Luna[/name] is a pretty established nickname, especially with the [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name] books. It is a pretty name though.