Luna?

Is [name_f]Luna[/name_f] too [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] still?

What about with sister [name_f]Thea[/name_f]?

Surname D A R L I N G

I’m called [name_f]Luna[/name_f]. :slight_smile: only a few had mentioned [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] to me so far. One said “tuna” and more said “loony/lunatic”, but not really in a mocking way. It sounds lovely next to [name_f]Thea[/name_f].

The [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] character is one of my few favorities, so I dont mind the connection personally. I think it sounds lovely next to [name_f]Thea[/name_f].

Thanks guys I do love it.

I don’t think it’s too tied to the character, and even if most people make the connection it is a really good namesake. [name_f]Luna[/name_f] is a beautiful name and sounds very lovely with [name_f]Thea[/name_f].

As a [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] fan, I would think [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m], but also love the character [name_f]Luna[/name_f] and the name [name_f]Luna[/name_f], so for me it’s a good connection. It’s all about how you feel about the connection that matters. If you would hate people saying “oh like in [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m]” to you, then maybe pass? But for me it would kind of be a “you guessed it” type of thing.

I think [name_f]Luna[/name_f] is gorgeous and definitely not too [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m]. HP is old now, imo.

I do make a connection to [name_f]Luna[/name_f] Lovegood, but in my opinion, that’s a good thing. She was awesome. It goes great with [name_f]Thea[/name_f].