Lunella - thoughts???

Hey all! My family is getting a puppy but we’ve had a hard time choosing her name. I really want [name_f]Stella[/name_f] but the rest of my family is obsessed with the name [name_f]Luna[/name_f]. I honestly don’t love it because I know too many friends and family who either have dogs, cats or kids named [name_f]Luna[/name_f]. Trying to compromise, I suggested Lunella! Any thoughts? Again she’s a puppy and not a HUMAN baby (: Thanks! Also feel free to leave suggestions!
Other names we considered but were vetoed by at least one of our family of six:
[name_f]Luna[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f]
[name_f]Nova[/name_f]
[name_f]Lana[/name_f]
[name_f]Nala[/name_f]

I like all the individual names you propose but I prefer [name_f]Luella[/name_f] to Lunella since its an ‘established’ name

Lunella would be super cute for a pup, but like PP I do, personally, prefer [name_f]Luella[/name_f]. I just think it rolls of the tongue more than Lunella.

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

Oh my gosh, I know sooooo many dogs named [name_f]Luna[/name_f]. [name_f]Stella[/name_f] is adorable! Lunella is a good compromise & certainly unique. I love love the nn options of [name_f]Lulu[/name_f] or [name_f]Nellie[/name_f]. I’m w/the previous posters though, & much prefer [name_f]Luella[/name_f]. That’s super cute & different too.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile: