Lusine Elise

Our daughter [name_f]Lusine[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] was born on [name_u]October[/name_u] 13th. [name_f]Lusine[/name_f] is Armenian for moon, and [name_f]Elise[/name_f] is for my grandmother who passed away recently. Her middle name was [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], but we chose a [name_u]French[/name_u] variation as [name_u]French[/name_u] is my second language.

She already has cute nicknames like [name_u]Baby[/name_u] [name_f]Lulu[/name_f], [name_f]Lu[/name_f] and Lusi :slight_smile:

48 Likes

[name_f]Lusine[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] is so distinct and pretty!! Congratulations!!

Stunning!! :crescent_moon: :heartpulse: What a great way to honor your grandmother, too. :bouquet:

Congratulations!

What a beautiful name! Congratulations :heartpulse:

How stunning! As well as the lovely connection to your grandma, [name_f]Lusine[/name_f] feels like a wonderful name for an [name_u]October[/name_u] baby :crescent_moon: Congratulations!

What a perfect name. Congratulations!

Congratulations! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name

Congratulations! She has a beautiful name

So beautiful! Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Congratiulations! [name_f]Lusine[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] is so pretty and unique!

Congratulations! I love her name, it’s beautiful! :heartpulse:

Congrats! What a beautiful and meaningful name. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Lusine[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] is one of the most beautiful names I’ve seen in a while! I love it! Congratulations :heart:

Lusine is gorgeous! Congratulations!

Congratulations! [name_u]Baby[/name_u] [name_f]Lusine[/name_f] has a lovely name :heart:

congratulations!

Congratulations, what a beautiful name!

Congratulations! You chose a gorgeous name for her.