Luxury?

Why? [name_m]Just[/name_m] why?

5 Likes

I guess they figure nickname [name_u]Lux[/name_u] makes it usable. Lol

2 Likes

Hmm. :laughing: I s’pose it fits with some other more “fancy” word names, too?

2 Likes

Berries, I’m surprised at you. Someone tell me it was for a character— someone!! :joy:

5 Likes

Because we are a crass society!

2 Likes

Eeeesh … I’m speechless. [name_u]Luxury[/name_u]? Really?

I’m with @clair.de.lune … I really hope it’s at least for a character :joy::grimacing:

3 Likes

Ok I thought there would be an obvious pop culture reference I missed. Very interesting :joy:

1 Like

I’m guessing because of this

10 Likes

Yikes! On the other hand I’m relieved this isn’t a post of someone actually considering this

4 Likes

royal was #1 for boys a while ago and i was very confused. this is even more confusing. like what.

4 Likes

Well…Essence, [name_f]Porsche[/name_f], [name_f]Arabesque[/name_f], and [name_u]Democracy[/name_u] are also in the NB database, so I’m not really shocked. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Wow! That’s very surprising!
I do however love [name_u]Louise[/name_u], [name_u]Wilde[/name_u], [name_f]Marigold[/name_f], and [name_f]Yuna[/name_f] from that “Names We’re Watching For 2023” list!

1 Like

That is perplexing! At least it is just based on the number of clicks, not the number of babies!

5 Likes

I assumed [name_u]Nick[/name_u] [name_m]Cannon[/name_m] had reproduced again.

7 Likes

The Nameberry database does have some really odd entries. See [name_f]Banana[/name_f], [name_f]Asian[/name_f] and [name_f]Amazonian[/name_f].

3 Likes

I am a little surprised, but at the same time names like Royal and Legend seem to be getting attention and Luxury fits right in there. Also a previous poster mentioned the nickname Lux, I could see that being a drawing as well.

Luxury definitely stands out apart from those other girl names though!

These make Luxury feel downright usable.

3 Likes

This must be it!

1 Like

This is a disgrace!!!

[name_f]Banana[/name_f] would make a great yellow lab name :joy:

2 Likes

I just saw that list and had the same reaction lol I’m so confused on how it’s number 1 when I’ve never seen it in someone’s list

1 Like