Lydiana

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] all,
[name_m]Honest[/name_m] thoughts about the name Lydiana? [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] + [name_f]Ana[/name_f] combo. I love flowy girls’ names. I suppose it could also be spelled Lidiana or Lidyana. In [name_f]English[/name_f] it would be pronounced “Lid-ee-ah-nuh,” in Spanish more like “Lee-dee-ah-nuh.”

4 Likes

I’m intrigued by it - I quite like the bold, but melodic feel of it

first time I’ve heard it! Lydiana has a majestic feel to me. I like it!

1 Like

Ooh I love it! I’ve had [name_f]Louisiana[/name_f] as a GP lately, but Lydiana has the exact same vibes without the baggage of a state. Plus it’s fresher than [name_f]Liliana[/name_f]. I’ll have to add it to the list!

Ultra frilly feeling (much like [name_f]Clarabella[/name_f], [name_f]Oliviana[/name_f], [name_f]Ameliana[/name_f], and Elizabella). I like it though! Very gentle and feminine sounding. I like the Lydiana and Lidiana spellings but Lidyana looks off to me.

I think it work well as a given name. It’s unique but it also sounds familiar because it is similar to [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] and [name_f]Liliana[/name_f], for example. As an honor name to [name_f]Lydia[/name_f], Ana/Anna, [name_f]Diana[/name_f] or [name_f]Liliana[/name_f], it would be great!
I know a girl name Lidiane, actually.

1 Like

Very pretty, little frilly but it’s really appealing & a nice change up from the typical (although still lovely) [name_f]Liliana[/name_f], [name_f]Arianna[/name_f], [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] etc.

Really pretty! I have never heard of this variation before :heart_eyes: Flowery, soft, ultra feminine and cottagecore’y melodic name, that still has something strong about it 🪿:tulip::basket: I might even like it more than [name_f]Lydia[/name_f]!

1 Like

I think Lydiana is pretty. I love the name [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] due to its spiritual significance and Lydiana feels like an elaboration of that.

Lydiana feels unique/different without being obviously “made up” or hard to pronounce.

I love it!

It’s rare and unique without being unheard of (as both [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] and [name_f]Ana[/name_f] are well known) or without being hard to pronounce!

It’s very pretty and soft while also being bold and playful! I can definitely see it as a name that grows with a person as well too!

I think it’s cute! It does feel like a nn for me, I can imagine a girl called [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] or a similar name being called Lydiana as a sweet nn :two_hearts:

I really like it too! Very pretty and feminine

I think it’s forced.
I much prefer [name_f]Lidia[/name_f] / Lydia/ [name_f]Lidie[/name_f].

What about Neviana, [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] or [name_f]Liliana[/name_f]?

I actually know someone called this, spelt Lydiarna though (and I much prefer Lydiana or Lidiana). I like it.

Hmm, I love [name_f]Lydia[/name_f], and I like Anna-Lydia as a double barrel, but somehow Lydiana just doesn’t strike me right? I also love [name_f]Lydian[/name_f]. But Lydiana is just one step too much for me? But I can see the appeal…. Feels much like [name_f]Mariana[/name_f], [name_f]Luciana[/name_f], [name_f]Liliana[/name_f], and Liviana… most of which feel a bit too froufrou for me (Liliana the exception). It has a melodic sound, but I prefer just [name_f]Lydia[/name_f], [name_f]Liliana[/name_f], [name_f]Lydian[/name_f], or Anna-Lydia personally.

Good luck!