Lynroe?

I just stumbled upon an influencer who recently had a baby and they named her Lynroe Brecken.

Here’s the video of them explaining where they got her name from: Extremely UNIQUE Baby Girl Name Reveal! - YouTube

Thoughts?

That’s a gorgeous name honestly!!! If I have a girl I may think about naming her Lynroe

2 Likes

I was surprised by how much I actually liked Lynroe when I heard it. I don’t like [name_u]Brecken[/name_u] at all but I could get behind Lynroe.

It has the glamour and sleekness of [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] and coolness of [name_u]Harlow[/name_u] but more laid back.

3 Likes

I like it x

1 Like

I like it. Different but not bizarre

3 Likes

Hmm Don’t love it

2 Likes

Two thoughts. One is that I like it; it’s catchy. Two is that it is absolutely[name_f][/name_f] “UNIQUE” in all caps, just as her parents seemed to want!

2 Likes

I want[name_f][/name_f] to love it, and I like the idea of it. I do agree with them that it’s unique, but doesn’t feel[name_f][/name_f] made up. And I like the way that they were able to take a name that mom loved and combine it with the L sound to match big sister. So they basically pulled off a [name_f]Renesmee[/name_f] without it sounding so [name_f]Renesmee[/name_f]. But I don’t actually love it. I think maybe because “Lyn” is just so popular in so many names. Like they even said that every nurse in the hospital delivering the baby had “Lyn” in their name. So even though it’s a unique name, it doesn’t even feel unique because it just feels like any other name that someone smashed lyn/lynn/lin onto.

1 Like

Seconding this!

1 Like

Not a huge fan of [name_u]Brecken[/name_u], but I really like Lynroe. It feels familiar but totally fresh all at once.

2 Likes

Oooo I like this. It’s definitely a unique twist to the popular [name_u]Monroe[/name_u], yet it feels familiar and totally usable.

[name_f][/name_f]

Makes me think of the name [name_f]Lenore[/name_f] as well.

1 Like

Sounds made up and tacky