Lyra Juniper or Delilah Sage?

My 2 favorite girl names right now, which one do you like better?

I like [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] the best, even thou [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] is just as gorgeous.

I prefer [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u], but I think you’d get more responses if you posted this in the girls’ name forum rather than here. Perhaps a mod could move it?

I love both but I think I have to settle on [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] as my favorite of the two.

I like that [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] are clearly different in sounds, while [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] have similar sound endings. I would personally prefer something like [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Jessamine[/name_f] or [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f].

I absolutely adore [name_f]Lyra[/name_f], so I’d definitely say [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] is my favourite, although [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] is nice too, and might have a slightly better flow. I’m loving loads of names in your signature by the way.

Although I like [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] better as a name, out of these combinations, I prefer [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]-- it seems to flow better.

[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]

[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] sounds better as a combo because of the sound variations, but [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] is my personal favorite. I vastly prefer [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] to [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] because I’ve seen [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] a lot lately and just never got over the biblical connotation I guess, and [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] is a wonderfully unexpected literary name that is crisp and magical and strong yet sweet.

Although I think [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] is separately but equally as beautiful/awesome a name, I can’t get over [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]! I find it refreshingly unique yet with a nostalgic somewhat classic feel. [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]! [name_u]Love[/name_u] it, Best of luck!

love [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]!!!

[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] has a better flow. I still like [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] better though. [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] isn’t as popular as [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] is.

[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] flows nicely and is perfect together!

[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u].
I love [name_u]Sage[/name_u], but I strongly dislike [name_f]Delilah[/name_f].

[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] is beautiful!

I prefer [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u].