Mackynzie Renee

Hm. I’m not a fan of that random y.

how is that pronounced? Ma-kin-zee? [name]Mac[/name]-in-zee? i’m not a fan.

I’m assuming it’s just a kreeatyve spelling of [name]Mackenzie[/name].

Quote, canyr12: “I’m assuming it’s just a kreeatyve spelling of [name]Mackenzie[/name].”

I quite agree. I am SO sick of “yooneek” names!! [name]Renee[/name] isn’t awful though, and at least they didn’t use another J name!!

I’m mailing the parents “Hooked on Phonics.” Pronto.

Well, he grew up with a sister named [name]Jinger[/name], so the boat may have sailed there.

Well, he grew up with a sister named [name]Jinger[/name], so the boat may have sailed there.[/quote]

lol… :slight_smile:

Which celebrity chose this name? I see references to J names, but I cant think of who it is…

but, Im not a fan :S

Well, celebrity in this case is kind of a stretch. It was chosen by [name]Joshua[/name] Duggar, the oldest son on the reality show “18 Kids and Counting” for his soon-to-be-born daughter. He and all of his siblings have names that start with “J,” to both good and tragic ends.

I’m not a fan of [name]Mackenzie[/name] or ANY of it’s “youneek” variations, espicially this one. I mean seriously, what 30-year-old woman is going to want the name “Mackynzie”? Not me.

But I have to give [name]Josh[/name] and [name]Anna[/name] some credit, because when said outloud “Mackynzie [name]Renee[/name]” doesn’t sound that bad - in fact, almost borders on cute. And ‘cute’ brings me back to a 30-year-old Mackynzie Duggar…