Magali Has Arrived!

Our third daughter, [name_f]Magali[/name_f] [name_f]Belén[/name_f] was born [name_u]July[/name_u] 31 at 5:20 AM. She weighed 7 lbs 10 oz and was 20 inches long. She is loved by her older sisters, [name_f]Noemi[/name_f] [name_f]Xochitl[/name_f] (7) and [name_f]Kiana[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] (3.5).

[name_f]Magali[/name_f] was a name I heard on a little girl at a preschool I worked in 8 years ago. It was one of the few names from my list my husband didn’t say no to. One of the meanings of [name_f]Magali[/name_f] is “pearl”, which was my mom’s birth stone. [name_f]My[/name_f] mom passed away last [name_u]August[/name_u]. [name_f]Belén[/name_f] is the Spanish version of [name_f]Bethlehem[/name_f].

Another fun fact: [name_f]Magali[/name_f] was born on the same day that my parents got married, [name_u]July[/name_u] 31. [name_f]My[/name_f] dad actually told me about 4 days before [name_f]Magali[/name_f] was born and showed me pictures from the wedding.

65 Likes

Congratulations! What a beautiful and meaningful name

1 Like

congratulations !! what a beautiful name !!

1 Like

Congrats!!! Her name is beautiful!!

1 Like

Congratulations! What a beautiful name and beautiful addition to your family!

2 Likes

Yay! Congratulations on your beautfully named little one! I absolutely love the connections to your mom/parents <3

1 Like

Congratulations and welcome Magali!

1 Like

What a beautiful name, congratulations !

1 Like

I know a beautiful little girl named Magalie! Love this name! Huge congratulations xx

1 Like

congrats!! her name is stunning!

1 Like

congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! Such a beautiful name!

1 Like

So many congratulations to you & your family, Jenni!! She has a beautiful name :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

1 Like

[name_f]Magali[/name_f] [name_f]Belén[/name_f] is so gorgeous! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations!! [name_f]Magali[/name_f] is stunning!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! I love her name.

1 Like

Congratulations again :confetti_ball:

[name_f]Magali[/name_f] has been a huge favourite of mine for ages, and the full name you chose is just perfect. I love how significant the timing of her arrival was too. [name_f]Serendipity[/name_f]!

1 Like

Congratulations (again)!! :purple_heart: [name_f]Magali[/name_f] [name_f]Belén[/name_f] is such a lovely name.

1 Like

Congratulations (again) to you and your family!!! All of your daughters have such beautiful names! :heart:

1 Like