Magdelena? Lily? Isla? Help!

Any feedback is welcome:
[name]How[/name] does everyone feel about the name Magdelena [name]Rose[/name] (nn: [name]Lena[/name])
My other option is [name]Liliana[/name] ([name]Lily[/name]) [name]Harper[/name]
Or [name]Isla[/name] [name]Harper[/name]

What is YOUR favorite??

THANKS!!!

I like just [name]Lilly[/name]. Or [name]Lillian[/name] of you want something longer. but of the three i like liliana the best

I actually really like Magdelena. It’s sweet and spunky but can have a “normal” nn of [name]Maggie[/name] or [name]Lena[/name]. I do prefer the spelling [name]Magdalena[/name] as I believe that’s the traditional spelling and it just looking nicer to me.

I agree with Dantea. [name]Magdalena[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is extremely cute. I too, prefer the traditional spelling though.

I like [name]Liliana[/name] [name]Harper[/name] the best! I recently met a Magdelena and it just felt awkward saying and I felt like I wasn’t saying it right. Too much of a mouthful in my opinion. I do like [name]Isla[/name] too, it is actually on my list of favorites, but I don’t like it with the middle name [name]Harper[/name], so of your combos I do really like how [name]Liliana[/name] [name]Harper[/name] sounds!

Magdelena [name]Rose[/name] is beautiful, [name]Liliana[/name] is pretty too but I’m not a fan of [name]Harper[/name] {on a girl at least}. I do prefer [name]Magdalena[/name] over Magdelena though.

Magdelena [name]Rose[/name] is my favorite. I absolutely hate [name]Harper[/name] as anything but a surname, but even so I still would’ve chosen Magdelena. As long as you don’t mind enforcing the spelling, as most people are going to use that “a” in the middle.

I think Magdelena [name]Rose[/name] is the most striking, although I’d go with the more traditional [name]Magdalena[/name] spelling. :slight_smile: I absolutely love [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Liliana[/name], but I do like [name]Magdalena[/name] and [name]Maggie[/name], and [name]Lena[/name], and [name]Magda[/name]! All very lovely options. Would [name]Magdalena[/name] [name]Lily[/name] be a choice? I actually love that. [name]Liliana[/name] [name]Harper[/name] is my second choice. I love it, but if you’re trying to avoid trendy, I think [name]Magdalena[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is a better option.

Good luck!

What about [name]Maddalena[/name] [name]Rose[/name] its a little softer than [name]Magdalena[/name].

Definitely [name]Magdalena[/name] is the most interesting! [name]Love[/name] it!