Magnolia (update page 3) added a choice on poll :)

See the results of this poll: Pick one :slight_smile:

Respondents: 22 (This poll is closed)

• Magnolia Frances: 16 (73%)
  • Magnolia Claire: 4 (18%)
  • Magnolia McBride: 0 (0%)
  • Magnolia…______: 0 (0%)
  • Magnolia Cate: 2 (9%)

[name]Maggie[/name] is maybe the most obvious. I think [name]Maisie[/name] could work. Also [name]Nola[/name] and [name]Lia[/name].

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]! I love [name]Magnolia[/name], and I love the ideas of [name]Maisie[/name] and [name]Nola[/name]. [name]Lia[/name] could also work, as well as [name]Aggie[/name]. Hmm…Maybe [name]Mae[/name] or [name]Ollie[/name], too.

[name]How[/name]'s the [name]Louise[/name] Project going? Have you won him over yet?

Talk to you later!

:slight_smile:

Oh good call on [name]Nola[/name]… I better not even mention this name plus nn to my husband. He loves New Orleans and may think [name]Nola[/name] is the best nn ever! hehe :slight_smile:

Ok so too funny… I just text my DH (he is hunting this weekend) and he said “I like it” which is more then I ever get when I text him names! HA! Thanks for the NN :slight_smile:

Does [name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Ann[/name] work?

Woo-hoo! [name]Louise[/name] Larrabee! He does have good taste in names!
:slight_smile: (I love [name]Conrad[/name], by the way!)

I love [name]Ann[/name]/[name]Anne[/name], but with the back-to-back As in [name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Ann[/name], I have to pause when I say it out loud. That may not be an issue for you though, and if it’s not, I think it’s a cute way to honor your relative! (Is it your mom? I forget…)

Oh! You posted on the other thread? I’m going to go see…

Have a good night!

It is my mom! You have a great memory :slight_smile:

It is my mom! You have a great memory :)[/quote]

I don’t know how great it is, but I figured it was either your mom or a sister. :slight_smile: You are so lucky to have an [name]Ann[/name] as a namesake! I recently rembered that I had an Aunt [name]Anna[/name] (she was a great-great-great Aunt—maybe even more greats), so I’m excited!

Random thought, but I love [name]Marigold[/name] like I do [name]Magnolia[/name]. [name]Both[/name] names are so cheerful!

It is my mom! You have a great memory :)[/quote]

I don’t know how great it is, but I figured it was either your mom or a sister. :slight_smile: You are so lucky to have an [name]Ann[/name] as a namesake! I recently rembered that I had an Aunt [name]Anna[/name] (she was a great-great-great Aunt—maybe even more greats), so I’m excited!

Random thought, but I love [name]Marigold[/name] like I do [name]Magnolia[/name]. [name]Both[/name] names are so cheerful![/quote]

Ahh Yes both names are so great!! I think if we had another girl we would take my beloved [name]Louise[/name] Larrabee and [name]Magnolia[/name] to the hospital with us :). After the first I know I will not choose a name until I see him or her.

[name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Frances[/name]…

I love it! :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name] :slight_smile: I hope I’m not intruding, but I just wanted to say that I absolutely love [name]Magnolia[/name]! It is such a beautiful, sweet name that for me conjures an image of the most beautiful, long-haired little girl clad in a white dress, running through a field after butterflies. I hate to go all poetic on you, it’s just so gorgeous and I had to gush!

I love your image! Thank you!

I love it! :-)[/quote]

Well crap :slight_smile: I love both [name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Frances[/name] and [name]Louise[/name] Larrabee… could they be twins and do they go with [name]Emery[/name] [name]Jane[/name]? Twins run in my family so I am always prepared for the possiblity. Geez those are great names :slight_smile: haha

I love it! :-)[/quote]

Well crap :slight_smile: I love both [name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Frances[/name] and [name]Louise[/name] Larrabee… could they be twins and do they go with [name]Emery[/name] [name]Jane[/name]? Twins run in my family so I am always prepared for the possiblity. Geez those are great names :slight_smile: haha[/quote]

[name]Hi[/name] Babygi! I loved your [name]Magnolia[/name] description! :slight_smile: It was perfect!

[name]Elizabeth[/name]: I think [name]Magnolia[/name] is more daring than [name]Louise[/name], but they both have a vintage feel to me. [name]Emery[/name] has a southern feel to me for some reason, so in addition to picturing [name]Emery[/name] with surnames, I can see it with [name]Magnolia[/name], which also feels southern to me. (I have no idea why, though.) :slight_smile:

I love [name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Frances[/name] and [name]Louise[/name] Larrabee!!!

OMG! I love both these names! Only time will! Thanks for all the replies! Oh I am going to dream about my future daughter(s) Lulubee and [name]Nola[/name] :slight_smile: Oh I covet [name]Louise[/name] Larrabee and [name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Frances[/name] haha

You always think of great names! Oh my gosh! I forgot about [name]Magnolia[/name] with your last name, and I love it! :slight_smile: I love the [name]Nola[/name] nickname! :slight_smile:

Take care!