maiden as middle?

WDYT of using a maiden name as a middle name?

I think using your maiden name as a middle is a great think and I think Fogg works well with many names. I didn’t change my last name when I got married, our kids with have DH’s last name, but my last name will most likely be a second middle, and it certainly isn’t as easy to match as Fogg.

[name_m]Calvin[/name_m] Fogg and [name_m]Weston[/name_m] Fogg both sound good to me. If Mist/[name_f]Misty[/name_f], [name_u]Storm[/name_u], and [name_u]Rain[/name_u] all work, why not Fog?

I think [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] Fogg sounds great! Fogg is a cool name–maybe better for a boy than a girl though.

We plan on doing the same thing if we ever have a son, it’s tradition in my husband’s family.

For what it’s worth, I like [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] Fogg better than [name_m]Weston[/name_m] Fogg. [name_m]Weston[/name_m] Fogg sort of sounds like “western fog,” like you’re talking about the weather report or something LOL!

I think Fogg is a great middle name!

Think [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] Fogg sounds better?

Yep! And I [name_f]LOVE[/name_f] the name [name_m]Wesley[/name_m]!

I like it! It has a family connection & a unique nature feel to it!

I think it’s great, my mother’s side used to do it (there have only been girls for two generations) and it makes tracing family history so much easier

Been going back and forth between [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] and [name_m]Weston[/name_m]. I mainly love the nn [name_m]Wes[/name_m].
Thnx for the feedback!

I doubt I’d use it for a girl.

You could always use [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] Fogg.

Could do…on the list it goes;-)