Malachi

Thanks everyone!

I’ve been really liking the idea of Malley/Mally/Mallie? But I like that [name_m]Mal[/name_m] could mature nicely, [name_f]Malley[/name_f] doesn’t age great, I don’t think. [name_m]Mac[/name_m], too, so I’m a bit torn between Mal/Malley and [name_m]Mac[/name_m]. I do like the idea of [name_m]Locke[/name_m] as a nn, though! I’ve been entertaining [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] lately, though, so maybe it’s better to save [name_m]Locke[/name_m] for that and stick to [name_f]Malley[/name_f] or [name_m]Mac[/name_m] for [name_m]Malachi[/name_m].

[name_m]Super[/name_m] enjoying the idea of him with a lot of my favorite obscure Bible names (Cyrus, [name_m]Tobiah[/name_m], [name_m]Boaz[/name_m], [name_m]Bartholomew[/name_m], [name_m]Barnabas[/name_m], [name_f]Aquila[/name_f], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], [name_m]Eliel[/name_m], [name_m]Bram[/name_m], [name_m]Asa[/name_m], Judah), so I think he’d fit in a lot better than I was originally giving him credit for.

I’m really liking the idea of a middle name that has lots of blues and greens for me, which tend to be S, G, and J names. So far I have liked [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] [name_m]Soren[/name_m] and [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] the best, but [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] [name_m]James[/name_m] is nice, too! There’s a berry on here now who’s been considering [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] Jasper—love that but don’t want to take it from her, so I’m trying to find something that feels similar but isn’t [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] (plus, [name_m]Caspar[/name_m] is my favorite boys name so I probably wouldn’t use [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] anyway).

Definitely welcoming more combo ideas! Thanks berries!

1 Like