Margaux, Marcella or Maeva

Which and why?

Definitely Margaux,I just don’t like the other ones

1 Like

[name_f]Maeva[/name_f]. It’s the prettiest to me. Followed by [name_f]Margaux[/name_f], but I prefer the [name_f]Margot[/name_f] spelling.

1 Like

[name_f]Margaux[/name_f] & [name_f]Maeva[/name_f] (only if pronounce mah-ava/my-ava tho) tie for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love [name_f]Marcella[/name_f]! It feels fresh and unexpected yet warm and familiar. I’d be very excited to meet a [name_f]Marcella[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I really like Margo/Margot, but I’ve just never loved [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] for some reason. [name_f]Maeva[/name_f] is intriguing and I can definitely see the appeal, it’s just not my personal favorite.

[name_f]Marcella[/name_f] gets my vote overall!

1 Like

[name_f]Marcella[/name_f]! I think it’s prettiest and it’s easy to spell and pronounce. I like the different nn options too.

[name_f]Maeva[/name_f] is nice and simple but feels like it’s missing something.

[name_f]Margaux[/name_f] to me looks like a bunch of letters mashed together but it is prettier that [name_f]Margot[/name_f]. The sound of [name_f]Margo[/name_f] does not appeal to me at all.

1 Like

[name_f]Marcella[/name_f] is my personal favorite!

1 Like

[name_f]Margaux[/name_f]. It’s one of my absolute favourite names; it’s chic, it’s got spunk, it’s timeless and it’s tailored. And whilst I also love [name_f]Margot[/name_f] I really adore this spelling.

I don’t mind [name_f]Marcella[/name_f] although it’s not a favourite and, whilst I’m a fan of [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], I can’t say I like [name_f]Maeva[/name_f].

1 Like

None of the three truly pop out at me straight away; they are all equally wonderful. But if I had to choose (which I believe is the purpose of the topic) I’d go with [name_f]Margaux[/name_f], purely because I think it sounds the nicest.

1 Like

I love [name_f]Margot[/name_f], but dislike [name_f]Margaux[/name_f]. It looks messy to me.

[name_f]Marcella[/name_f] is lovely.

[name_f]Maeva[/name_f] I don’t like much, but I adore [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Mavis[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Margaux[/name_f]! I like the sound and the spelling.
[name_f]Marcella[/name_f] feels heavy to me and while I like [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] / [name_f]Meabh[/name_f], [name_f]Maeva[/name_f] feels fussy.

1 Like

Marcella is the prettiest to me! Both written down and said aloud. My second favorite is Maeva, and I prefer the look of Margo over Margaux, but I’m also in the US.

1 Like

[name_f]Margaux[/name_f], I just happen to like it best and the others aren’t my personal cup of tea.

1 Like

Tough one between [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] and [name_f]Marcella[/name_f]. I’d say a slight lean towards [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] just because I feel [name_f]Marcella[/name_f] sounds a little incomplete

1 Like

Definitely [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] (love this spelling!), but [name_f]Marcella[/name_f] is a close second!

2 Likes

[name_f]Margaux[/name_f] is so elegant and lovely

2 Likes

[name_f]Margaux[/name_f]! It’s dramatic, elegant and sleek.

1 Like

[name_f]Maeva[/name_f]! I just like it more than the others, idk why.

1 Like

[name_f]Maeva[/name_f] - so pretty!

1 Like

I like [name_f]Marcella[/name_f]! I think it’s a beautiful name.

[name_f]Margaux[/name_f] I’m not a fan of the spelling.

[name_f]Maeva[/name_f] I prefer just [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]

1 Like