Marie

Thoughts on [name_u]Marie[/name_u] as a first name?
[name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] as a name?
or [name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] as an extended name?
[name_f]Elise[/name_f], [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_u]Marie[/name_u] as sisters?

1 Like

[name_u]Marie[/name_u] is my favorite girl name! I’m so excited to see someone else talking about it! [name_u]Marie[/name_u] is timeless, elegant, and sweet. It makes me think of pastel dresses, rose gardens, tea parties, and so many other lovely things! It goes perfectly with [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_f]Elise[/name_f]! [name_f]Clara[/name_f] is another one of my top names, and [name_f]Elise[/name_f] was on my list for a very long time! [name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] is lovely. :blush:

4 Likes

[name_u]Marie[/name_u] is sweet, international and unexpected in the first name spot!!

[name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] is charming and I like [name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] too - almost this more!

[name_f]Elise[/name_f], [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_u]Marie[/name_u] are fab!

2 Likes

[name_u]Marie[/name_u] is gorgeous!

Such a sweet, timeless, understated, underrated, she’s beyond elegant and so refreshing essentially a fabulous name. I would love to come across a baby [name_u]Marie[/name_u] the name is beautiful and deserves more recognition. [name_u]Marie[/name_u] reminds me of afternoon tea parties in pretty rose gardens, sunny spring days, daffodils and [name_f]Easter[/name_f] egg hunts. I think [name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] is gorgeous but I adore [name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] that’s so beautiful. I also think [name_u]Marie[/name_u] works wonders with [name_f]Elise[/name_f] & [name_f]Clara[/name_f].

2 Likes

[name_u]Marie[/name_u] could use a revival, it’s become a little uncommon now and overused as a middle name but not as a first. [name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is very pretty and nostalgic for the royal family the way I consider it, overall I really like it

Other nice middles to pair with [name_u]Marie[/name_u]:

[name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Louann[/name_f]
[name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_u]Tatum[/name_u]
[name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Lisette[/name_f]
[name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Ayla[/name_f]
[name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Justine[/name_f]
[name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]
[name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u]
[name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Tessa[/name_f]
[name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Consuela[/name_f]
[name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Merope[/name_f]
[name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Deanna[/name_f]
[name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Lielle[/name_f]
[name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Daiana[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f]. Excellent choice.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your descriptive replies! This is really helpful!!!

I love Marie!! Tragically underrated, solid yet regal; it makes me think of vintage school portraits. [name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] has a nice ring to it!! And I adore [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_f]Elise[/name_f]! You have such lovely taste. [name_f]My[/name_f] only personal hang up is that [name_u]Marie[/name_u] has a variant that ends in “-a” (Maria) and [name_f]Clara[/name_f] has a variant that ends in “-e” (Clare/Claire). It honestly doesn’t bother me as much in this case since I think they stand together so nicely. So if it doesn’t bother you, I think they go together in terms of style perfectly :heart:

2 Likes

I didn’t think of this!! That’s interesting how I prefer their variants!! Thank you for your comment!!

1 Like

[name_u]Marie[/name_u] is pretty and like it with [name_f]Diana[/name_f] Lilyđź’śout of suggested mns I like [name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Ayla[/name_f]. I also like [name_u]Marie[/name_u] Elizabeth,Marie Catherine,Marie josephine,Marie [name_u]Laurel[/name_u]?

I love classic names with Marieđź’ś

1 Like