Mary Dahlia?

Honest thoughts on [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]?

3 Likes

Not a combo I’d come up with on my own, but I love the sound!

1 Like

Mary [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] is charming

1 Like

It’s so elegant! [name_u]Love[/name_u] seeing [name_f]Mary[/name_f] as a fn, and [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] adds just the right twist to make it feel fresh and fun. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I really love it! [name_f]Mary[/name_f] is one of those completely out-of-character favourites of mine, and [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] is so fun with it!

1 Like

So pretty! [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] really freshens [name_f]Mary[/name_f] and adds a certain sparkle to a well known name :sparkles:

2 Likes

Mary [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] is very sweet! I think the names balance out well.

1 Like

Soft yet strong; it’s feminine and refined.

1 Like

I would have never thought of them together, but it sounds like it could be a really nice double barreled name!
“[name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Classic, elegant, pretty!

1 Like

Mary [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] is lovely!

Beautiful, possesses a certain antique feel! Unfortunately, I’m not keen on [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f], makes me think of the murder case though. [name_f]Mary[/name_f] is sweet, but in all honesty it’s not my favourite, I prefer [name_u]Maria[/name_u]. Regardless, [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] is gorg, whatever you go with is perfect!

xx - [name_f]Aleksandra[/name_f] “[name_f]Aleksa[/name_f]” Y.

Love love love

There needs to be a name for this sort of name combo.

I love [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] with its mix of strong, classic, plain [name_f]Mary[/name_f] and the luxuriance of [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f].

:slight_smile:

It’s nice :slight_smile: [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] would be gorgeous!

I love it so much! Both perfect names