Mary-Rose?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone,
Could everyone share your thoughts on the name [name_f]Mary[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] for our daughter?
I’m thinking of [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] as her middle name.
Thank you all so much. Any advice or feedback is very welcomed.

I’m generally not big on hyphenated names, but yours does combine two of my all time favorites! If it were me I’d just go for [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] without the hyphen, but it’s still lovely either way. [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] might be another to consider if you haven’t already.

Thank you so much

Hmmm I’m liking all three of those names but not quite sure I’m thinking they flow well in that order. I agree with above on [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] as a possibility

[name_f]Mary[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is beautiful. Working with children though I have found the second name is often dropped if there isn’t a hyphen, so I do recommend keeping it in if you do wish for her to be [name_f]Mary[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] in school and such!

Definitely keep the hype so the “[name_f]Rose[/name_f]” part isn’t ignored. I love [name_f]Mary[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], it has a very timeless feel! [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] would be cute, though, if you didn’t want two names, but I really like [name_f]Mary[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f]

[name_f]Mary[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] has a fresh simplicity about it. It’s classic but different at the same time. [name_f]Mary[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is nice

[name_f]Mary[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is lovely. I think that it is better to keep the hyphen so that it isn’t assumed that [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is a middle name and gets dropped, as in combination, [name_f]Mary[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] is elegant and lovely.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it!!! [name_f]Mary[/name_f] is such a beautiful name, it’s classic, and typically not used very often anymore (unless it’s used for more religious purposes).
I think [name_f]Mary[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] just elevates the whole name. It’s very charming.

[name_f]Mary[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] is so sweet and simple! Absolutely lovely!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] the suggestion of [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]! [name_f]Mary[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] just seems a little dated to me.

While I personally prefer [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] and there are some potential challenges that come with a hyphenated name in the tech era, [name_f]Mary[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] is very sweet and traditional. A solid name choice!

I like the suggestion of [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] much more than [name_f]Mary[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f]. There’s also Maryella which I think it really cute.

I love [name_f]Mary[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f]! I’m considering [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] as a double FN myself!

[name_f]Mary[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] is absolutely beautiful. [name_f]Mary[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is an absolutely stunning name.

[name_f]Mary[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] is beautiful, its timeless and elegant with old school charm. I also really like [name_f]Mary[/name_f]-[name_f]Alice[/name_f]! [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] works perfectly in the middle too, great choice.