Masculine first and last name--need a feminine middle!

Hello, all.

The lead character in the novel I’m writing is a 14-year-old girl named [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]. I’m now looking for a very feminine middle for her to immediately distinguish (in the first line of the book) that she’s a girl.

What do you think sounds good?

Some that I’m considering, but not 100% sold on:

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_f]Odessa[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u]

Any ideas? Thank you!

I think [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] is cool.

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] is my favorite. It has such a wonderful flow and sounds beautiful.

I’m torn between [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_f]Odessa[/name_f] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f].

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_f]Odessa[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] just has the most phenomenal sound, but I think [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] really hit that mark for “this is obviously a girl”.

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_f]Odessa[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u].

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_f]Odessa[/name_f] or [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] are my favorites. Poor girl though - [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] is ultra-masculine even for somebody like me that loves unisex names.

I’m in Australia and there is a very well known young people’s book called [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Jones[/name_m], which is now also a film. [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] is a boy in this case.

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] sound cool to me